This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
We have been sharing crafts that use Cricut flowers all week this week! I thought I would round up the entire week of ideas right here for you. Then you can pick your favorites and make a list of must create crafts for yourself. I know you will find at least a few of these craft ideas that you need to try! So, click through our list of Cricut flowers below and decide which are your favorites.
You can click on each of the links below and the instructions for making each one will open in another tab on your computer. If you want to see pictures of each of the crafts before you click, then you can also head to this post and scroll to the bottom.
- How to Layer Vinyl and a Free Sunflower SVG
- How to Make Felt Flowers with a Cricut
- Giant Paper Flowers with Your Cricut
- Make Your Own Koozie with a Cricut
- DIY Makeup Bag with Cricut Infusible Ink
- Paper Flower Hoop Wreath
- Thank You For Helping Me Bloom Clipboard
- Felt Pinwheel Flowers
- Summer Floral Bookmark
- Fight Like a Girl Tumbler
- Floral Bookmarks
- Paper Floral Monogram Shadowbox
- How to Make Paper Flowers with a Cricut
- Peony Paper Flower
- Paper and Resin Succulent Frame
- Back to School Cricut Crafts
- Kids Artwork Totebag
- Free Flower Cut File
- Sunflower Cupcake Toppers
- Crepe Paper Peony
- Fall Cricut Home Decor
- Gold and Wood Reverse Canvas
- Paper Flower Cake Toppers
- Paper Succulent Wreath
- Giant Paper Flower Backdrop
- DIY Coloring Card
- Paper Daisy Napkin Rings
- Infusible Ink Flower Coasters
- Giant Paper Daisies
- Easy Flower Nail Art
- Mini Flower Wall Art
- Infusible Ink Tropical Coasters
- Print then Cut Floral Design
- Paper Flower Christmas Gift Topper
- Foil Flower Zipper Pouch
- Debossed Leather Bookmark
- Layered Floral Card
- Hibiscus Swim Shirt
- Homemade Cards with Flowers
- Aloha Mug Craft
- Bookmark with Debossing Blade
- Floral Bookmark
- Pick Flowers Not Fights Hoop Art
- DIY Flower Market Banner
So, which of these crafts with Cricut flowers will you try first? I say try them all! So many great Cricut crafts and so little time. Grab your Cricut machine and get started. You can also click here to follow our Pinterest board for Cricut ideas for even more inspiration. After all, you may love even more than just Cricut flowers!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!