There are many Cricut tools that can make your life so much easier. In case you ever wondered what all of those toys were for, we have the ultimate guide for you today! There may just be some tools on this list that you didn’t even know existed. So read on, make a list, and decide which of these Cricut tools you need ASAP!
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
The tools below are great additions to your Cricut machine. For information on mats and blades that you use in your machine, click here to see our post on Cricut accessories.
- Rotary Cutter – you need to cut any fabric you use on your Cricut machine to 12 inches wide. This rotary cutter will allow you to do that with ease.
- Scraper – these are a lifesaver when applying vinyl to a surface. I also use them to make sure that the transfer paper is adhered well.
- Weeder or perhaps the entire Weeding Tool Set – I can’t live without weeding tools. These help you to remove the excess vinyl before you add it to your final project.
- Sewing Kit – the Cricut Maker is a life saver when it comes to crafting with fabric. Add this sewing kit to complete your arsenal.
- Portable Trimmer – if you are a paper crafter, a trimmer is a must! This one is small and portable which I personally love.
- Scoring Stylus – need to score paper and not cut it? You need one of these tools!
- Brayer – this tool is perfect for extending the life of your fabric mat. Use it to really press that fabric into the mat and get more uses per mat.
- Tweezers – another tool that helps extend the life of your fabric mat. The oils in your fingers can affect the adhesive so use these tweezers to pick up your fabric pieces.
- Scissors – yes you can use any scissors, but this small pair is perfect for keeping close to your machine.
- Spatula – seriously so much help when it comes to removing tiny paper bits and pieces from your mat.
PS. Want to learn more about your machine? Click here for our guide on the Cricut Maker or here to see our comparison between the Cricut Maker and the Explore Air.
Which of these Cricut tools will you try? For me, I want one of each! Time to make my wish list!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!