Have you heard of the Cricut Maker? If not, where have you been? If so, do I ever have a treat for you today. Your ultimate guide is here to all things Cricut Maker. See reviews, tutorials, comparisons, tips, tricks, and so much more! There is so much you can do with this machine and I want this to be your one stop shop for all things Maker. I will keep this post updated from time to time so be sure to check back here for new ideas occasionally. Now lets get started!
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
What is the Cricut Maker?
First, what is the Cricut Maker? As of this writing, this is the newest machine in the Cricut family. You get all of the features of the Explore Air 2 along with the ability to use advanced Rotary and Knife blades that expand your crafting significantly. This machine cuts hundreds of materials, from the most delicate fabric and paper to matboard and leather. With a significant increase in cutting force, this machine is a heavy duty cutting machine that is easy to use in your home. You can read a list of the features here. You can also find a post all about the Cricut Maker and the functions and features here. Want to see what it looks like when it arrives to you? Be sure to see this post on what is included in the box.
Do I really need a new cutting machine?
If you already have a Cricut, Silhouette, or any other brand of cutting machine, the question in your mind is do I really need the Cricut Maker? The posts below that should help to answer those questions!
- Compared with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Compared with all Explore Machines
- Differences Between All the Cricut Machines
- Is It Time To Upgrade Your Cricut?
- 10 Reasons You Will Love the Cricut Maker
- Why Every Crafter Needs the Maker
- Cricut Maker FAQs
- 7 Reasons You Need a Cricut Maker in Your Life
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Cricut Maker
Does this machine really do what it claims?
Now maybe you are ready to buy but maybe you are on the fence. It sounds great but how does it stand up to the test? Read the reviews below to see opinions on the Cricut Maker.
- Designer Trapped Cricut Maker Review
- Over the Big Moon Cricut Maker Review
- Polka Dot Chair Cricut Maker Review
- Printable Crush Cricut Maker Review
What can I make with this?
Sometimes seeing is believing. What exactly can you make with the Cricut Maker? There are just too many things to list! I do however have a list below of tutorials that can be found online for great projects. How many will you make once your machine arrives?
- Materials You Can Cut with Your Maker
- Cute Snowman
- Trick or Treat Bag
- Burlap Succulent Decor
- Halloween Bottle Labels
- Witch Legs Halloween Wreath
- Witch Legs Halloween Candy Idea
- Pumpkin Pillow
- Decorative Glass Jars
- Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- Simple Felt Banner
- Free Motion Quilting Practice Designs
- Iron on Vinyl Harry Potter Shirt
- DIY Disney Mickey Ears
- Easy Felt Succulents
- DIY American Girl Dress
- Mermaid Quiet Book
- Fall Throw Pillow
- DIY Flair Pin Display
- Mini Messenger Bag
- Cricut Maker Quilt
- Learn to Quilt with Your Cricut Maker
- Floss Fairy DIY
- Felt Gingerbread Ornament
- Key Ring Sewing Project
- DIY Knit Baby Hat
- DIY Sailor Bow
- No Sew Toddler Halloween Costume
- 50 more fun Halloween crafts
Any advice for beginners?
Beginners and vets alike can use the help of some tips and tricks for using a new piece of equipment. The list below are the posts that I have found that will help you in your journey to creating amazing things with your own Cricut Maker! Enjoy!
- The Easiest Way to Use Up Your Scraps
- How to Cut Fabric on the Cricut Maker
- 10 Tips to Use the Cricut Maker for Sewing
So where do I buy one?
Are you convinced and ready to get your own? Click the links below to shop around for your own! Be sure to look for online coupons to save on the machine.
Be sure to share if you purchase your own Cricut Maker and what you make with it! We would love to see your creativity. If you have any questions about the Maker that these posts did not answer, please ask them below. I will try to find you an answer! Happy creating!
New to Cricut?
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!