This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Make your own DIY baby booties by adding some iron-on vinyl to a plain version. Make them funny with our cute design or create your own design as well. Either way, the parents to be are sure to love these cute little shoes for their little one.
Supplies needed to make these DIY baby booties:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
- Click here to access the cut file I made for these DIY baby booties or make your own version.
- Resize to fit the shoes you are using for this project. Then be sure to mirror it before cutting from iron-on. Always cut iron-on shiny side down.
- Weed away all excess from the outside as well as the centers of the letters. Weeding tools make this easy but are not required.
- Then just position your design on the bottom of the shoes and use the EasyPress or iron to press for the recommended amount of time. I find that using a scraper or flat edge to press the design down after heated helps it to adhere well.
- Remove your carrier sheet and your DIY baby booties are complete!
These adorable little shoes are great for baby showers or just a fun gift for a little one in your life. I love adding iron-on to odd surfaces like these. You can actually read more about all of the materials that iron-on can be used on by clicking here. Want to know why I am making DIY baby booties? Click here to see more about that!