I thought I would share a few gender reveal ideas for family in the form of some shirt designs. You see, my daughter is having another baby and the gender reveal party is fast approaching. I made shirts for the entire family for the occasion and I have the designs for you. This is a part of iron on week so you can scroll to the bottom of this post to see even more ideas. You can also enter to win a Cricut EasyPress bundle at the bottom of this post.
Supplies needed to make these gender reveal shirts:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, this site will receive a small commission.
- Iron on (in the colors and types of your choice)
- Cricut machine (click here to see which is my favorite)
- Cricut EasyPress (click here to see why I recommend this machine)
- EasyPress mat
- Weeding tools (optional)
- Shirts and onesies
- Oven shirt cut file
- Big bro shirt cut file
- Little sister/brother cut file
- Little mister or sister cut file
For each shirt, follow the instructions below.
- Open up the appropriate cut file in Cricut Design Space and size to your shirt.
- Then cut the design from the iron-on of your choice. Be sure to mirror the design before cutting and also cut with the shiny side down.
- Weed any excess from around the design and also the centers of letters. Weeding tools make this a bit easier but are not a requirement.
- Press according to the package directions. You can also look up the EasyPress settings on the Cricut website. Be sure to follow their recommendations for time and also temperature.
- Remove carrier sheet and have fun at your gender reveal party!
The first one is a maternity shirt that is perfect for the mom to be. You might consider using SportFlex Iron-on for this one as pregnant bellies might need a little extra stretch. If you only make one of these shirts, this should definitely be the one! When searching for gender reveal ideas for family, this should be at the top of the list! It is too cute, don’t ya think?
Next up is a design perfect for the father to be. I wanted a little something but not too overboard for this one. This design seemed perfect!
Got a big bro in the mix? Be sure to whip up this design! After all, you don’t want to leave them out!
A big brother shirt is the perfect way to celebrate the gender reveal of the new baby.
You can’t leave out the new little one when talking about gender reveal ideas for family. Make both versions of this one and then you will have the right one once the reveal has been made.
These can be used as decoration at the party or wrap the right one up and let the older sibling unwrap the surprise.
So, do you have a gender reveal party coming up? Be sure to make some of these shirts.
You will love the results as these are perfect for a party you will never forget!
Love these gender reveal ideas for family and want more? Try the ideas below!
So, are you ready to win an EasyPress and iron-on bundle? ENTER BELOW!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!