This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
You can make your own fall candles in just minutes and add some fall scents to your home. This easy way to make candles is perfect for a fall centerpiece or just an everyday way to add some all natural air freshener. Try them on your table or around your home for Thanksgiving or even a fall dinner party. You can also mix up the scents after you master the technique for new scents whenever you want them.
Supplies needed to make your own fall candles:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Jars (I used the Ball Sharing Jars found here)
- Floating candles
- 2 tbsp cloves
- 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- 5 drops orange oil
- 5 drops thyme oil
Want to see just how to make these fall candles? Follow along with the short video below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Follow the instructions below.
- Start with the jars of your choice.
- Add the cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Slice one orange and then add to the jar.
- Fill with water to threads of jar.
- Drop in the orange and also thyme oil.
- Add in a floating candle and then light.
- You have fall candles to add some scent to your home!
These lovely candles are perfect for fall. You will love both how they smell and how they look. Try the Ball Sharing Jars for a unique look or just add to some jars you have on hand. Either way, you are sure to love this all natural way to add some fall scents to your home. You might just need to make one of these fall candles for every room!
Love these fall candles and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Make Mosquito Repellent Candles
- Lemon Candles
- Custom Candles in a Jar Shape
- Photo Transfer Candles
- Burlap and Doily Luminaries