It is time for our free Christmas SVG files. I am teaming up with a group of bloggers to bring you 16 files that you can use for all of your Christmas crafts. First, up is my baking spirits bright SVG. You can read on to download it. Then, be sure to scroll to the bottom of this page to find the other 15 files as you won’t want to miss those! Want even more? See our Christmas cut files from last year here!
Free Baking Spirits Bright SVG
First, you will want to download this baking spirits bright SVG for all of your holiday crafting needs. To do that, just fill in your information in the form below. Don’t worry if you already get our newsletter. This is for this SVG file and you will not be getting duplicates of anything. Have issues with the download or want to inquire about commercial use? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help!
How to Use an SVG with Your Machine
Need to know how to use your free Christmas SVG files? We have lots of posts that will help you use the SVG and your machine in general. Check out a few of these posts below:
- What is an SVG File?
- How to Use an SVG File on Your Cricut
- Creating Layers From Your SVG
- 50 Cricut How To Videos to Master Your Machine
- How to Use Your Cricut Machine
- Beginner’s Guide to Cricut Design Space
Hopefully, one of those will help if you have issues with any of the free cut files.
I love holiday baking! It makes so many memories. Hopefully, this SVG will help you create some things that will bring back all of those good memories.
I put this one on a towel but you could add to a shirt, apron, and so much more. Try using this free SVG when planning your cookie exchange party.
15 More Free Christmas SVG Files
I did promise you additional free Christmas SVG files. Well, I never disappoint! We have cut files for all types of crafters and I am sure you will find a free file just right for the projects you have planned this holiday season.
Just click on each of the links below to be taken to the download page for each file. There you will need to follow the instructions for each download.
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts
I hope you have enjoyed these free Christmas SVG files and will use a ton of them in your holiday creations.
Need to organize your SVG files?
Are you overwhelmed with files on your computer? SVG files or digital cut files can take up a ton of space and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up Comes In! The Cut File Clean Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? What are you waiting for?