Add a touch of rustic farmhouse to your bathroom with this simple DIY project. You can make your own mason jar bathroom set in just minutes with the instructions below. And yes, that is burlap! I still love burlap in my home and it is also perfect for this bath set.
Organize Your Bathroom With DIY Mason Jars
When you need to organize your bathroom, the best way to do it is with a budget-friendly home decor craft. That’s exactly what I put together today with these mason jars.
The best thing about this cute bathroom mason jar set is that they are so easy to make. Plus, they fit perfectly in a farmhouse themed bathroom!
Supplies Needed To Make Your Own Mason Jar Bathroom Set:
Here is the list of supplies you need to make these mason jars to organize your bathroom…
- Pint sized mason jars
- Burlap ribbon (3 inches wide works perfectly)
- Letter stencil (one that will work with your ribbon)
- Sharpie marker
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Flower frog jar lid (for toothbrushes)
- Jar soap pump
Note: The entire tutorial is in the printable craft card at the end of this post.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Mason Jar Craft
This is such an easy craft – and you can customize it in a variety of ways. Here are some questions you might have before you make it.
What else can you use to color the letters on the mason jars?
I thought permanent markers were the easiest way to create the letters on the ribbon. If you don’t have any handy, you can also use paint!
If you want to have some fun, cover the ribbon with some paper and use your choice of spray paint on the stencils.
How can you decorate mason jars for the bathroom?
There are lots of different ways you can decorate the mason jars.
You can keep it simple with just the burlap or add more ribbons and flourishes. You can also paint the mason jars in different colors or glue flowers on the burlap ribbon.
It really just depends on your style and the look and feel of your bathroom.
What bathroom supplies can you store in mason jars?
Look around your bathroom and make a note of the things that you struggle with storing. These are the things that you should keep in the mason jars.
Here are a few ideas of things you can keep in them:
- Cotton swabs
- Cotton balls
- Makeup brushes
- Facial wipes
- Decor – rocks, seashells, etc
Watch This Video Tutorial
This mason jar bathroom set is actually really easy to make. I thought I would make a quick video to show you just how easy it can be.
You can watch that below!
Before you get to the tutorial, here are some tips that will make the craft even easier.
- Measure the ribbon on the mason jar so you know how long to cut it.
- Use these finger protectors as I do in the video to protect from hot glue burns.
- Decorate as many jars as you want or need.
This mason jar bathroom set will look great in your home. If you are looking for some rustic farmhouse style to add to your bath, look no further!
- 4 pint-sized mason jars
- 1 yard burlap ribbon 3-inch wide
- letter stencils
- 1 flower frog jar lid
- 1 jar soap pump
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the mason jar to determine size and cut to length with scissors.
- Lay the burlap ribbon flat on a table and center letter stencil.
- Use a Sharpie marker to trace the letter. Fill in well.
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the jar and secure with hot glue. TIP
- Complete all four jars.
- You can then add a flower frog lid to one jar for toothbrushes.
- You can also add a jar soap dispenser to another jar for soap.
- Fill the rest of the jars with anything that you need to organize in your bathroom.
I love a good quick and easy project that has huge impact and this one definitely fits the bill. Y’all enjoy and make a mason jar bathroom set of your very own.
So tell us, what will you organize in your bathroom set?
More Bathroom Organization Ideas
Love this and want more? Check out the links below!
- 101 Ways to Organize in Jars
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder
- Lavender in a Mason Jar
- Rustic Farmhouse Bathroom Ideas
- Plastic Storage Drawers Makeover
More Home Organization Help
Do images on Pinterest stress you out because they seem more like a fairy tale than something you can actually achieve?
Don’t fall into that pretty and perfect trap. You can get clutter-free and organized without living a fairy tale life.
No one knows this better than my friend Hilary! She has an entire course for sale that is dedicated to real-life organization ideas. I love that her approach works for any family with any budget.
My favorite part of this course is that Hilary strives to make your home easier to clean-up, so that it takes only minutes, instead of hours. Who couldn’t use more time and less cleaning?
Plus the system can make your house look fairly put together most times of the day. See for yourself with this course!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!