This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
You can make your own mason jar bathroom set in just minutes with the instructions below. Add a touch of rustic farmhouse to your bathroom with this simple DIY project. Yes that is burlap! I still love burlap in my home and it is also perfect for this bath set.
Supplies needed to make your own mason jar bathroom set:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Pint sized mason jars
- Burlap ribbon (3 inches wide works perfectly)
- Letter stencil (one that will work with your ribbon)
- Sharpie marker
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Flower frog jar lid (for toothbrushes)
- Jar soap pump
This mason jar bathroom set is actually really easy to make. I thought I would make a quick video to show you just how easy it can be. You can watch that below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Follow along below.
- Start by wrapping the burlap ribbon around the mason jar to determine size and cut to length with scissors.
- Then lay the burlap ribbon flat on a table and center letter stencil.
- Use a Sharpie marker to trace the letter. Fill in well.
- Then wrap the burlap ribbon around the jar and secure with hot glue. TIP: You can use these finger protectors like I do in the video to protect from hot glue burns.
- Complete all four jars.
- You can then add a flower frog lid to one jar for toothbrushes.
- You can also add a jar soap dispenser to another jar for soap.
- Fill the rest of the jars with anything that you need to organize in your bathroom.
This mason jar bathroom set will look great in your home. If you are looking for some rustic farmhouse style to add to your bath, look no further!
I love a good quick and easy project that has huge impact and this one definitely fits the bill. Y’all enjoy and make a mason jar bathroom set of your very own. So tell us, what will you organize in your bathroom set?
Love this and want more? Check out the links below!
- 101 Ways to Organize in Jars
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder
- Lavender in a Mason Jar
- Rustic Farmhouse Bathroom Ideas
- Plastic Storage Drawers Makeover
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!