Mason jar wall decor is perfect in any room! I actually made a bathroom organizer with mason jars and thought y’all might enjoy seeing how to make it. It is actually really easy to make and I have the cut file for you to add the word “BRUSH” as well.
Supplies needed to make this mason jar wall decor:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from your purchase will go to this site.
- Rustic wood panel (I found mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Mason jars
- Pipe clamps
- White vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Cricut machine (click here to see which I like best)
- Weeding tools
- BRUSH file (click here to download)
I made a quick video to show you just how to make this project. You can watch that below.
Can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps? Just follow along below!
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the BRUSH letters with the file here.
- Upload it to Cricut Design Space. You can see how to do that here.
- Then size the word to fit your wood panel and cut from vinyl.
- Weed away all excess vinyl.
- Apply the vinyl to the top of your board using transfer tape. With the division between the boards, I applied the top then pressed down into the gap. And finally applied the bottom of the word to the next board. You can watch this in the video above.
- Then measure and mark where your mason jars need to be attached.
- Drill through the clamp to make a hole large enough for your screw. Use a scrap piece of wood under your clamp when doing this step in order to not damage your work surface.
- Then screw through the hole in the clamp and into your board in four areas.
- Tighten your screws and add the mason jars.
- Then just tighten up the pipe clamp to complete your mason jar wall decor.
Add this bathroom organizer to any powder room to organize toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, and more.
Get your home a little more organized with this easy to make DIY project! You can’t go wrong with mason jar wall decor!
Love this mason jar wall decor and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Organize Your Life with This Free Download
- Recipe Organizer Ideas
- Make Up Organizer Ideas
- Mason Jar Hardware Organizer
- 10 Ways to Use a Shoe Organizer
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!