This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I have a quick and easy craft for you today with these Olaf Frozen birthday party favors. These magnetic pieces can be sent home with each child from the party. Then they can build an Olaf on their refrigerator at home. This is a really cute and inexpensive idea for party favors the kids will love. This hangout series is sponsored by Online Labels and is proving to be tons of fun.
Supplies needed to make your own Olaf Frozen birthday party favors:
- Full size magnetic printable sheets
- Rectangular Labels OL2515 in white matte
- Plastic Party Bags
- Printable Olaf for magnetic sheets
- Build an Olaf printable labels
That is all! Just watch the video below and in just a few minutes I will make one of these Olaf Frozen birthday party favors and you can see just how easy it really is!
- Print the printable Olaf for magnetic sheets onto the printable magnetic paper.
- Print the Olaf printable labels onto the long rectangular label stock.
- Cut out around the Olaf pieces on the magnetic sheet with scissors.
- Place Olaf pieces in long plastic favor bags.
- Gather bag and add label folded in half to close.
- Cut off any excess on the top of the bag.
That is it! The kids can rip open their Olaf Frozen birthday party favors and start playing with their magnetic pieces. I only recommend these party favors for older children as the pieces are small and magnetic. Please use caution and do not give to small children.