This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I have a quick and easy craft for you today with these Olaf Frozen birthday party favors. These magnetic pieces can be sent home with each child from the party. Then they can build an Olaf on their refrigerator at home. This is a really cute and inexpensive idea for party favors the kids will love. This is part of the series this week on Crafty Hangouts of party crafts. If you are planning a party join us there for the next two weeks. This hangout series is sponsored by Online Labels and is proving to be tons of fun. You can also enter below to win one of three $100 Target gift cards as part of this promotion. So if you did not enter yet, be sure to find the rafflecopter form below.
Supplies needed to make your own Olaf Frozen birthday party favors:
- Full size magnetic printable sheets
- Rectangular Labels OL2515 in white matte
- Plastic Party Bags
- Printable Olaf for magnetic sheets
- Build an Olaf printable labels
That is all! Just watch the video below and in just a few minutes I will make one of these Olaf Frozen birthday party favors and you can see just how easy it really is!
- Print the printable Olaf for magnetic sheets onto the printable magnetic paper.
- Print the Olaf printable labels onto the long rectangular label stock.
- Cut out around the Olaf pieces on the magnetic sheet with scissors.
- Place Olaf pieces in long plastic favor bags.
- Gather bag and add label folded in half to close.
- Cut off any excess on the top of the bag.
That is it! The kids can rip open their Olaf Frozen birthday party favors and start playing with their magnetic pieces. I only recommend these party favors for older children as the pieces are small and magnetic. Please use caution and do not give to small children.
A huge thanks to Online Labels for sponsoring our hangout series this month. You can also enter to win one of THREE $100 gift cards below. You must be 18 years or older to enter and this contest is void where prohibited. The prize is furnished and shipped by a third party and not The Country Chic Cottage. Good luck!
This post is sponsored by Online Labels however all opinions and projects are my own. I hope y’all enjoy these Olaf Frozen birthday party favors!