You are going to love these personalized easy name labels for mason jars! The perfect option for any wedding, party, and luncheon– this project is a quick and simple solution to mixing up drinks! The perfect addition to any table arrangement or kids’ birthday party!
Looking for more mason jar crafts? Be sure to visit this list of over 80 wedding ideas for mason jars! You will have all types of ideas!
Make Your Own Mason Jar Name Labels
These personalized mason jars with drink wrappers are so easy to make! I love these name labels whenever we’re expecting crowds because these labels allow everyone to keep up with their beverages. Made with just a handful of basic materials, you’ll be able to transform kraft paper and mason jars into custom drinking glasses!
Some links may be affiliate links.
- Mason jar mugs : The types with the sides and no emboss work best.
- Kraft paper: Just a roll from the dollar store works great!
- Daisy Mason Jar Lids
- Paper straws: Any color works! Pick your favorite colors for your event and pick matching straws!
- Expressionery Mason Jar Stamp: Customize the stamp for whatever type of event or party you’re hosting.
- Markers: Any color works, but go darker colors.
- Dry adhesive runner
Note: Get creative and draw some designs on the name labels or decorate them with paint, stickers, etc.
You can watch me pull together these party mason jar drink wrappers in the super quick video below.
How to Make Mason Jar Name Labels
This craft couldn’t be any easier! Just about ten minutes of your time and a handful of supplies are all you will need for this easy project. For more details, be sure to scroll down to the recipe card.
First, trim the kraft paper into thick long strips.
Next, use the stamp to customize the strip on one side. This is where you will decorate your kraft paper if you are using extra materials.
Wrap the paper strip around the mason jar and secure it with a dry adhesive.
Next, add the lid and paper straw.
How to Use
Place the mugs out at the event and let the guests write their names on them with markers! These name labels are the perfect additions to any children’s birthday parties or celebration. You can use these jars at weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, holidays, etc.
Love This Idea for Rustic Wedding Signs and Want More? Click the Links Below!
- Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- The Mason Jar Buying Guide
- Mason Jar Mother’s Day Gifts
- Wedding Favors in Mason Jars
- DIY Photo Mason Jar
- Yesterday on Tuesday
- The Cottage Market
- A Little Claireification
Want to print the instructions for these mason jar name labels? You can use the card below!
- First, trim the kraft paper into long strips. Make sure the strips will fit through the handle of the mason jar mug you are using. They should also be long enough to overlap slightly.
- Use the stamp to customize the strip on one side.
- Add on the lid and paper straw.
- Set out these mugs and let your guests drop their name on them with a marker. Perfect for a wedding or even a large party!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!