This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Y’all are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason jar mugs and set out markers for guests to write their names on their glasses. A quick and easy solution to the issue of mixing up drinks! I am wrapping up mason jar wedding week with this project today. If you have missed any of the fun, check out day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4. Also be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for the mason jar wedding ideas from my partners for this series.
This post is sponsored by Expressionery however all projects and opinions are my own.
Items needed to make your own party mason jar drink wrappers:
Some links may be affiliate links.
- Mason jar mugs (ones with sides that have no emboss with work best)
- Kraft paper (a roll from the dollar store works great!)
- Daisy mason jar lids
- Paper straws (pick ones that match your wedding or party)
- Expressionery Mason Jar Stamp (customize for your event)
- Dry adhesive runner
You can watch me pull together these party mason jar drink wrappers in the super quick video below.
If you miss any of the steps here they are:
- Trim the kraft paper into strips. Make sure the strips will fit through the handle of the mason jar mug you are using. They should also be long enough to overlap slightly.
- Use the stamp to customize the strip on one side.
- Wrap around the mason jar mug and secure with the dry adhesive. I like the overlap to be under the handle so you can’t see it.
- Add on the lid and paper straw.
- Set out these mugs and let your guests drop their name on them with a marker. Perfect for a wedding or even a large party!
Don’t you love this idea?? I know I do! Make these party mason jar drink wrappers for a wedding or just a large gathering of friends. No more mixing up of drink glasses! Love this and want more mason jar wedding ideas? Be sure to check out my blog partners for this series below. Click each blog name to be taken to the mason jar idea for today.
Love this and looking for more wedding ideas using mason jars? Click here for even more mason jar wedding ideas from our series last year.
You can also shop for mason jar wedding supplies at Amazon by clicking on the links below. These are affiliate links.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!