This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Jen Goode is back again this month with a quick and easy Easter mason jar gift just in time! Whip these up this week and drop in those Easter baskets.
Make cute, mini mason jar gifts for Easter. These cute little mason jars make adorable candy treat jars. They are the perfect size for an Easter basket, party favor or table place setting. Customize your treats with easy-to-make tags using your Cricut. I’ve got a tutorial today to show you how plus an extra free SVG to add even more cute fun!
Make A Mini Easter Mason Jar Gift
I’ve created an Easter tag to add to your mini candy jars. The tag design is set up in Cricut Design Space as a “print then cut” project. If you’d like to personalize the tags, simply unflatten the design and customize how you’d like. You can change the colors, wording, size, etc.
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to this site.
- Mini Mason Jars
- Cricut Machine (click here to see which one we recommend)
- Cricut Design Space project canvas
- Printer with white paper or cardstock
- Twine or ribbon
- Easter candies of your choice
- Head to Cricut Design Space and follow the onscreen instructions to print and cut the tags I’ve already set up for you. You can hide the “wrapper” pieces in the design to limit the cut to only the tags.
- String the ribbon through the tag hole.
- Fill the jars with your favorite Easter candies.
- Wrap the ribbon with a tag around the neck of the jar. Tie a knot to keep in place and then use your scissors to curl the ribbon if you’d like.
If you’d like to create more cute Easter accents, head to my blog for a free Easter bunny face SVG file you can use for all kinds of projects.
Love this Easter mason jar gift and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- Marbled Eggs on a Moss Easter Wreath
- Cricut Easter Projects with Free SVG Files
- DIY Easter Basket and Decor Ideas
- Easter Bunnies from Scrap Wood
- Easter Wreath: An Easter Bunny from Bandannas
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!