Cricut Easter projects are easy to make and even better when you can use free SVG files to make them. Today I have a great free “first time hunter” SVG file for you along with links to 15 other files you can download for all of your Easter DIY projects. DIY Easter crafts have never been cuter or easier than with our ideas below! Y’all enjoy and get started crafting for Easter today.
First Time Hunter SVG File
First, let’s download the free SVG file so you can get started on creating Cricut Easter projects of your very own. You will just need to put your name and email address in the form below then the SVG file will be sent to your email address. If you have issues, you can email [email protected] and I will try to fix it for you. Please note that you will probably need to download the file on a computer as mobile usually does not work with these types of files.
Using Your SVG File to Make Easter Projects
After you have the file, you will need to upload it to the software for the machine you are using to cut it from your material. I am using a Cricut machine and this is how I upload files to Cricut Design Space. To use another brand of machine, be sure to follow all instructions for uploading files of this type. You can then decide what you will add your design to and start cutting materials to make your DIY Easter crafts.
More SVG Files to Download
Want to make even more Easter DIY projects? Well, we have the file for you! All of the free SVG files below can be used to make Cricut Easter projects. Just head to the links and follow the instructions to download each to your computer for use.
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
Types of Easter DIY Projects to Make
So what will you make with your free SVG files? I thought I would share a few ideas for surfaces that you can put these files on to create your DIY Easter crafts.
- Easter baskets
- Gift tags
- Gift bags
- and oh so much more!
How to Make DIY Easter Crafts
Need instructions for how to make Cricut Easter projects like these? We have tutorials for you to use to create these types of projects as well. You can find those below!
- Adding Vinyl to Wood
- Making a Cricut T-Shirt
- How to Use Cricut Iron-On Vinyl
- Weeding Tips and Tricks
- Adding Heat Transfer Vinyl to Hats
Y’all enjoy and get started on your own Easter DIY projects today. What will you make with these great free SVG files?
I know that your Cricut Easter projects will be amazing and they are so easy to make with SVG files like these!