Make this pumpkin hoop fall banner in minutes and hang on your fall mantel. You will love this cute three dimensional fall banner for your fall home decor. I absolutely love decorating my mantel for fall. It is my absolute favorite! So I couldn’t resist adding some fall touches to it this year as well. The bunting just needed a little something however and that is when I came up with this adorable idea. Read on and make your own today.
Supplies needed to make your own pumpkin hoop fall banner:
Some links may be affiliate links which means you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Mini pumpkins (you only need one package for this craft but these are so affordable and cute you might want to get a bunch!)
- Embroidery hoops (I used the 4 inch version but you can choose your size)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Craft knife
- Jute twine
If you want to see how I made this craft from start to finish, watch the video below. It is short and I think explains the process way better that pictures could.
If you can’t watch the video or miss part of the process, the step by step instructions are below.
- Add felt to embroidery hoop.
- Trim any excess felt from back of hoop.
- Cut mini pumpkins into two pieces using a craft knife. Be sure to include stem in one of the pieces.
- Use hot glue to secure the mini pumpkins in various ways to the felt in the hoops.
- Use jute twine to hang your embroidery hoops on your fall mantel. I used an existing fall garland to add my hoops as shown below.
I love the three dimensional look to this fall banner. It is so easy to make and those mini pumpkins just make me smile y’all! I have been using them in tons of areas of my home. They look great in any container for a fall touch in any room.
Don’t have a fall garland to hang your hoops on? Be sure to click here and pick one of those up on Amazon as well. You can use this pumpkin hoop fall banner year after year in your home.
Love the rest of the items on my fall mantel? See how to make each of those below!
- Metallic leaf jars
- Fall barnwood sign
- Baker’s twine pumpkins
- Fall wreath (you can see more about where I found that wreath here!)
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!