This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This 100 days of school SVG is perfect for your little one and their 100th day. I have this free SVG along with 10 others linked at the bottom of this post. This is a special edition of our Totally Free SVG series because we thought you could use some cut files for the big school celebration. This cactus SVG actually has 100 needles on it so it totally qualifies as a shirt with 100 objects. Plus it is also easy to make on your Cricut! So, let’s get started!
How to Download Your Free 100 Days of School SVG
Just sign up for our newsletter in the form below to get the 100 days of school SVG sent to your inbox. You will get an email and then be able to download a zip file that contains everything you need. Please note that if you are already on our email list, you still need to sign up below to get this file. You will not be signed up for anything additional. Also, this file is for personal use only. Please contact me at [email protected] for commercial use or any issues with downloading the file.
Once you get the email, click the download button and then the file will be automatically downloaded to whatever device you are on. You will then need to unzip it to access the file and upload it to your Cricut to cut. We have instructions for uploading here if you need them.
How to Make a 100 Days of School Shirt
- Sign up to get the file in your email above. Unzip the folder and then upload the SVG to Cricut Design Space. You can see how to do that here.
- Then cut the pieces from whatever color heat transfer vinyl that you would like. You can see more tips and tricks for cutting HTV in this post.
- Weed away the excess HTV including the outside as well as the centers of any letters.
- You can then use an EasyPress, heat press, or an iron to apply to the shirt of your choice. You can see more about applying heat transfer vinyl in this post. Confused about how to add multiple colors to one shirt? You can see me do that in the video here.
- Remove the carrier sheet and your shirt is ready to wear on the 100th day!
So, will you be using this 100 days of school SVG for your little one? I love being able to make cute shirts like this one quickly and easily with my Cricut and EasyPress.
If your school has a 100-day celebration, these free cut files are definitely for you. Break out your Cricut and make something special to celebrate all of the hard work by your little one on the first 100 days of school.
More 100 Days of School Cut Files
I promised you even more cut files for the 100th day of school. We have some really cute ones for you this time!
To download any of the files, just click on the links below and the instructions for downloading each will open in another tab on your computer. Happy crafting y’all!
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
So, do you love this 100 days of school SVG and want more SVG files? Try the links below as well!
- Crafter SVG: 12 Free Cut Files for Crafters
- DIY Planner Bag with 14 Free Planner SVG Files
- Free School SVG: 16 Files for Your Crafts
- Unicorn SVG: 15 Free Files for Your Cricut and More
- Free Pineapple SVG File for Your Cutting Machine
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!