This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
A DIY planner bag is for all of you that really love planning and organization. I have a free SVG to make this bag along with 15 other planner SVG files that you are going to love. It is our totally free SVG hop for December and you are going to love these SVG files for your Cricut machine. First, let’s look at how to make this DIY planner tote for your planner supplies.
Did you miss our hop from last month? You can find those free SVG files here.
DIY Planner Bag SVG File
You will need to download our free planner SVG file first. Just fill out the form below to subscribe and the file will be sent to your email. Remember that this file is for personal use only. For commercial use or if you have trouble downloading, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help.
DIY Planner Tote Instructions
Now that you have your free SVG file, you can use it to make a DIY planner bag of your very own.
Supplies to make this bag for your planner:
How to make a DIY planner tote:
- Upload the free planner SVG that you were sent via email and upload it to Cricut Design Space. You can get a tutorial for how to do that here.
- Cut the iron-on material with your Cricut machine. Be sure to cut the shiny side down on the mat and mirror your design before cutting. You can see a tutorial on the basics of heat transfer vinyl here.
- Weed away all of the excess then press onto the front of your tote bag. You can use an EasyPress, heat press, or an iron for this.
- Peel back your liner then your DIY planner bag is ready for use.
So, if you love planners, you will want to download this free SVG and make yourself a tote right now. Have a planner lover on your holiday list? Then make a DIY planner tote for them and wrap it up for Christmas.
You can also use this free planner SVG on shirts, mugs, and more. Y’all enjoy and embrace your inner crazy planner lady!
But, if you love this SVG, you will also love what the other bloggers have in store for you this month.
15 Free Planner SVG Files
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That’s What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts
Y’all enjoy this DIY planner bag and these other SVG files for your Cricut!