This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Ready for a free school SVG file for all of your back to school projects? What about 16 of them? We have free back to school SVG files this month and you are going to love them. They are perfect for making shirts, backpacks, pencil pouches, and more to send them back to school in style. First up is my too cool for school SVG file! Read on to download it and scroll to the bottom of this post for all of the other files as well.
Download Your Free School SVG
First, you will want to download the too cool for school SVG below. Just fill in your information on the form to subscribe and the free SVG will be sent right to your email. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will see if I can help. Please note that this SVG is for personal use only and you will need to contact me for commercial use.
How to Use the Too Cool for School SVG File
Now that you have your free SVG, how do you use it? You can head here to see how to upload the file to your Cricut on various devices. Then you can add it to any surface with a variety of materials. Your child will be too cool for school this year when you make back to school accessories with your Cricut. A free school SVG is the perfect way to outfit your little one on a budget this season.
Want more free SVG files?
Perhaps you are looking for even more SVG files for a variety of occasions. You can see our complete list of free SVG files here. Pick and choose the ones you want to download and use then in your projects all year long. After all, you might need SVGs for more than just back to school season.
Now that you have so many options, there really is no excuse! Break out that Cricut and start crafting. Wait? You haven’t even opened the box yet? Well, head to our guide to getting a Cricut setup and crack open that box today!
15 More Free Back to School SVG Files
I know I promised you even more free school SVG files and here they are! Cute files that everyone will love. Click each of the links and the instructions for each download will open in a new tab on your computer.
- Too cool for school from The Country Chic Cottage
- Keepin’ it class-y from Kingston Crafts
- I will talk to everyone from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Be Awesome Today from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Ready to Rule the School from That’s What Che Said
- Back To School? No Prob-llama from Hello Creative Family
- One Smart Cookie from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Watch out preschool/kindergarten, here I come! from Happiness is Homemade
- Bookmark and Reading Log from 100 Directions
- Prepare to be schooled from Everyday Party Magazine
- I put the cool in school from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Back to cool from See LINDSAY
- I’m Just Here for Recess from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Most Likely to Talk in Class from The Simply Crafted Life
- No foolish wand waving… in this class from Crafting in the Rain
Now all you have to do is choose which of these free school SVG files to use! Happy crafting!