Spice up your crafts this summer with a free unicorn SVG. Or even 15 of them! Yep, we have 15 free files below that you can use on your Cricut or Silhouette machine and make all the things. If you are a unicorn lover, this is definitely the place to be. Want to rock a unicorn in training shirt? We have it! Maybe caticorns are more your thing? Or narwhals? We have those as well! Keep reading for some amazing free unicorn SVGs for your projects.
Download a Free Unicorn SVG File!
First, I have the unicorn in training file for you to download. Just fill out the form below and your file will be sent to your email. If you have issues, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help! Remember that this file is for personal use only. For any commercial uses, please contact me for licensing information.
Look for a form above that has a picture of the file you would like to download. Then add in your information to get the file. You will be able to download a zip file with the SVG you need. You will need to unzip in order to use. If you already get our newsletter, just add your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further.
How to Use an SVG File
If you have never used an SVG file before, don’t worry! We are here to help with that as well! Just follow the links below to be taken to instructions for using the file.
- What is an SVG File?
- Uploading SVG Files on iPad or iPhone
- Uploading SVG Files on a Windows Computer
- Creating Layers From Your SVG
- What Cricut Vinyl to Use on Glass
- 50 Cricut How To Videos to Master Your Machine
- Will Cricut Vinyl Stick to Wood? Which Type Should You Use?
- How to Use Cricut Iron-On Vinyl with the EasyPress
- How to Use Your Cricut Machine
- Beginner’s Guide to Cricut Design Space
These are for a Cricut machine but you can search for your particular machine on YouTube to get instructions for those.
What to Make with Your Free Unicorn SVG Files
So, now that you have all of these great files, what can you make with them? Here are just a few of the ideas!
- Car decals
- Can koozies
- Tote bags
- Wall art
- and so much more!
Get 15 More FREE Unicorn SVG Files
I promised you even more unicorn SVG files! Well, we have them! You can pick and choose from the files below for your crafting needs. Just click over to each one and follow the instructions for download. You will have so many unicorn projects to make!
- Be a Unicorn – The Simply Crafted Life
- Stay Cool Dudicorn – Pattern Revolution
- Unicorn Parking – Crafting in the Rain
- Believe in Unicorns – Pineapple Paper Co.
- I Sweat Unicorn Glitter – That’s What Che Said
- Meowgical Caticorn – Hello Creative Family
- Narwhal Unicorn – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 50% Unicorn 50% Mermaid – Happy Go Lucky
- Majestic and Magical – seeLINDSAY
- Stay Magical – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Girl – Happiness is Homemade
- Unicorn Coloring Stickers – 100 Directions
- Everything She Does is Magic – Everyday Party Magazine
- Unicorn in Training – The Country Chic Cottage (YOU ARE HERE)
- My Other Ride is a Unicorn – Kingston Crafts
- Unicorn Squad Goals – BrooklynBerryDesigns
Y’all enjoy this unicorn SVG and all of these other free SVG files as well. I know you will make something amazing! Want to show off your creation or have some Cricut questions? Be sure to join our Facebook group here for tons of Cricut fun!
Want even more crafting fun? Check out the Caticorn Crafts book on Amazon! It is available for pre-order and is guaranteed to be crafting fun for the entire family! Y’all enjoy!
Enjoy these free unicorn SVG files and make something amazing with your Cricut machine. I know you will love the unicorn Cricut crafts you can make after downloading a few of these files.
Need to organize your SVG files?
Are you overwhelmed with files on your computer? SVG files or digital cut files can take up a ton of space and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up Comes In! The Cut File Clean Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? What are you waiting for?