This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Who needs to add a Christmas llama to their tree? This adorable guy can be made in just minutes with the instructions below. Plus if you want even more llama ideas for the holidays, I have some links from some fellow bloggers putting up ideas today as well. You just can’t go wrong with a llama ornament on your tree!
Supplies needed to make your own Christmas llama ornament:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. Also some of the products below may have been sent to me for free however all projects and opinions are my own.
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.) I definitely recommend the Cricut Maker for cutting felt for this project.
- Cricut felt (you will need the carousel sampler as well as the summer sky sampler to get all of the colors I used)
- Quick Dry Tacky glue (or any other glue)
- Black permanent marker
- Baker’s twine
- Llama ornament cut file (click here to access)
Want to watch me make this Christmas llama? Just watch the video below! Y’all enjoy!
- Cut all of the llama pieces from Cricut Felt using the Cricut Maker. Please note that I used the rotary blade to cut all of my pieces.
- Glue everything to the llama shapes using quick dry tacky glue or another glue if desired.
- Draw on the llama face with a permanent black marker.
- Then sandwich the two shapes together adding a loop of twine in between.
- Allow to dry completely then hang on your tree.
So adorable….am I right? Don’t you also want to make a Christmas llama for your tree? I think we all need one…or a dozen.
Grab your supplies and your Cricut and get started making your own version of this fun ornament today.