I thought this would be a great time to share some free ornament SVG files with you. Then you can start your holiday crafting now and have an entire tree filled with handmade ornaments. I am sharing my snowmen face SVG files below then you will want to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the other free SVG files from my blog partners for this series. Trust me. You are going to love the ideas they have in store for you!
Free Ornament SVG
To get the snowman face SVG, just sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the file will be sent to your email address. Look for a box below with a picture of the files you would like and add in your information. If you already get the newsletter, just add in your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Then check your email to get the file and start creating something amazing for the holidays!
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me for commercial use or if you have any issues with your files.
How to Add Vinyl to an Ornament
Now that you have your file, you will want to add it to your ornament. Whether you get the ornament SVG above or download a few of the files below, you may need some tips and tricks for getting your file onto the round ornament surface. It can actually be a bit tricky to get adhesive vinyl to go around curves on the ornament surface. So, what do you do? Well, just follow my tutorial here on how to make vinyl Christmas ornaments. You may be surprised at some of the tricks!
Other Ideas for Using Ornament SVG Files
You may have enough ornaments or just want to use all of these files in a different way. But how can you use them to create something festive for your home this holiday season? Try a few of our ideas below for Cricut crafts using these files that you will love! You can even use these free Christmas SVGs for this as well.
- Tote bag – try this post for making a tote bag with layered HTV. NOTE: This is also a great reference for layering the colors in this SVG file.
- Wood sign – you can make a sign for outdoors or in with this tutorial.
- Tumbler – make a cute tumbler and add an epoxy coating with this tutorial.
- Serving tray – add vinyl to a tray for your coffee bar.
- Coasters – make a cute custom coaster for any day of the week.
There are so many things you can make once you have a few SVG files to use on your Cricut machine!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this free ornament SVG file and make some cute snowman ornaments for your tree. You might even make enough to fill an entire tree for a themed tree that looks great in your home!
More Free Ornament SVG Files
I promised you even more free files for your Cricut holiday crafts. Click on each of the files in the list below and follow the instructions to download each one. Then start crafting for the holidays!
- Merry and Married from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Boy/Good Girl List Dog Ornament from Hello Creative Family
- 3d Stars from Happiness Is Homemade
- Snowman Face Bundle from The Country Chic Cottage YOU ARE HERE!
- Jolliest Bunch from Everyday Party Magazine
- Baby’s First Christmas from Kara Creates
- 3D Paper Ball Ornament from 100 Directions
- Cut Paper Ornaments from 30 Minute Crafts
- Silent Night from Mad In Crafts
- Happy Pawlidays from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grinch Icon Ornaments from Pineapple Paper Co.
So, grab an ornament SVG file or several of them and make something amazing this year. I know you will love the results!
Need Help Organizing Your SVG Files?
Are you overwhelmed with the number of files on your computer? SVG (or digital cut) files can take up a ton of space and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up comes in! The Cut File Clean Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? Grab it now.