This DIY burlap wreath is so easy to make! You will love the beach theme for summer as well. Add this to your front door or your home decor. Have a beach house? Even better! Make this simple wreath that looks like a life preserver to decorate.
Supplies needed to make this DIY burlap wreath:
Please note that some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- Wreath form
- White burlap ribbon
- Red burlap ribbon
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Hot glue finger protectors (optional but very nice!)
You can see just how to make this DIY burlap wreath in the video below. It is super short and will explain the process much better than pictures ever could.
If you can’t watch the video or missed a step, follow along with the instructions below.
- Wrap the entire wreath form with the white burlap ribbon.
- Cut the excess with scissors.
- Use hot glue to secure the end on the back of the wreath.
- Wrap red burlap ribbon around the wreath once.
- Trim to size with scissors.
- Secure ends with hot glue on the back of the wreath.
- Repeat in four areas that are equally spaced.
- Tie on a rope for hanging.
- TIP: use hot glue protectors on your fingers as the hot glue will go right through the burlap and burn your fingers!
Add this simple DIY burlap wreath to your must make list this summer. You will love how simple it is and how great it looks hanging in your home.
Love this project and looking for more burlap ideas? We have those for you as well! Just follow the links below.