Did you know that you can make funny maternity shirts with Cricut iron-on? I am offering a free SVG file today to make this bump not plump shirt. This is actually first in a series of free SVG files that I hope to offer up every month. When you sign up for this one below, you will automatically get the others via email. Grow your SVG file collection and make awesome shirts like this one.
Supplies to make funny maternity shirts:
Some links below are affiliate links which means that you do pay any more, however, a small commission from your purchase will go to this site.
- Maternity shirt
- Iron-on (in the color of your choice)
- Cricut machine (click here to read which one is my favorite)
- EasyPress or iron (click here to see why I love the EasyPress)
- Cut file (you can download that for free below)
Free SVG File
First, you will need the bump not plump SVG file. You can add your name and email address below and it will be sent to you in a few minutes. If you don’t get your file within an hour, you can email [email protected] and I will help to troubleshoot.
Making funny maternity shirts:
- Download your free SVG file from the form above.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space. You can find a tutorial for how to that here.
- Mirror your design and cut from iron-on. Be sure to cut with the shiny side down on the mat.
- Weed away all excess including the centers of letters.
- Then apply your iron-on design to your shirt using the EasyPress settings or directions for the iron.
- Peel away your carrier sheet and enjoy your new funny maternity shirts!
This would make a great shirt for yourself or make a few for gifts!
Enjoy your free SVG file and make some funny maternity shirts of your own!