This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I made this Thanksgiving maternity shirt for my daughter and wanted to share the free SVG cut file with y’all. I am actually joining a large group of bloggers and we are all sharing free Thanksgiving cut files. So, if you want to make something for the holiday, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post and get the links for those. You will be crafting up a storm with this fall shirt SVG and more this fall!
Free Fall Shirt SVG File
Ready to download the SVG to make your Thanksgiving maternity shirt? Just use the form below. The file will be sent directly to your email. Please remember that this file is for personal use only. If you have trouble downloading or want to use for commercial use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will see if I can help you!
Supplies needed to make this Thanksgiving maternity shirt:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission will go to this site.
- Food Baby SVG file (download using the instructions above)
- Maternity shirt
- Cricut or other cutting machine (click here to read about my favorite)
- EasyPress or iron (click here to see why I love my EasyPress)
- White iron-on
- Weeding tools (optional)
- Start by downloading the SVG file and uploading it to Cricut Design Space (or your machine’s program). I have instructions for how to do this on a Cricut machine here if you need them.
- Then cut the words from white iron-on or any other color you like best. Resize the file if needed and cut with the image mirrored. Be sure to cut with the shiny side of your iron-on face down on the mat.
- Then you want to weed all excess from around your design including the centers of letters.
- Place your design in the correct location on your shirt and press with either an EasyPress or iron. Be sure to follow all time and temperature recommendations included with the brand of heat treat vinyl that you are using.
- Then just peel back the carrier sheet once the pressing is complete to reveal your cute Thanksgiving maternity shirt.
This fun shirt is perfect for all of the eating that goes along with the celebration of Thanksgiving.
I could also see this being worn on other days as well by anyone that is expecting. So, be sure to make this Thanksgiving maternity shirt for anyone that you know that is pregnant! They are sure to love it!
Now, do you want even more free SVG files perfect for Thanksgiving? We have those for you and you are going to love them!
Free Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
- The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
- Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
- Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Not a Food Baby Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
- Leftovers are for Quitters – Happiness is Homemade
- Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
- Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
- Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
- Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
- Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
- #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Eat – Crafting in the Rain
I hope y’all enjoyed both this Thanksgiving maternity shirt as well as these other great projects. Now break out your Cricut and start creating for the holidays! You have so many projects that you can make now with this fall shirt SVG plus the other files as well.