This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
You can make these Halloween potion jars in just a few minutes and add some fright to your home decor. I love adding spooky touches to my home for Halloween. These little jars are going to fit right in. I even have some free printable labels for the fronts so be sure to download those as well.
Supplies needed to make your own Halloween potion jars:
Some links maybe affiliate links which means you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Printable Halloween labels (courtesy of The Graphics Fairy but loaded here in a smaller size for you)
- Mini milk bottles
- Small skulls
- Full sheet kraft paper labels
- Printer and ink
- Distress Ink Pad
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Filler for potion jars
Watch the video below to see just how I make these Halloween potion jars. You will not believe how easy it is!
If you can’t watch the video or missed some of the steps, read below for simple step by step instructions.
- Download the free printable labels here.
- Print onto a full size sheet of kraft paper labels.
- Cut around circles that print with your scissors.
- Distress edges of label with ink.
- Peel and stick the circle to the front of the mini milk bottles.
- Add skull to cork top with hot glue.
- Fill with your choice of filler.
- Set around your home for a small frightening addition to your home decor.
I love these Halloween potion jars! They are perfect with my witch’s spell printable as well. Don’t you just love how spooky they are?? Y’all I cannot wait for Halloween! This is one holiday I can really get into! You can also click here to get that spooky printable art behind the potion jars. You will have a spooky area of your home in minutes with these Halloween potion jars and other free printables!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!