- Foam — I had some in the attic….doesn’t everyone?? 🙂 I cut it into a square. You can use a pillow form…I was just using what I had on hand.
- Canvas drop cloth — cut two same size squares — I ended up with about 11 inches square. Then one loooong piece the width of your foam plus 1/2 inch. This will go all the way around the edge.
- Ticking — I used two long pieces of ticking to do my cording. You can vary up the materials for different looks.
- Cording — an entire 9 foot roll — maybe more depending on the size of your pillow. I used almost a full roll.
- Number stencil and paint or some other way to make your number. You can do an iron on transfer…any way that works for you!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!