#1 Lazy Susan
- Lazy Susan (I found mine at a thrift store and spray painted it white.)
- 2 3/4″ Metal Pail (6 pieces)
- 3 3/4″ Metal Pail (1 piece)
#3 File It Away
Consumer Crafts also sells a variety of craft storage solutions that are perfect for filing away your craft supplies. I used this card keeper to file away my peel and stick stamps. Find an organizer the correct size, fill it up, add labels, and you are on your way to an organized craft area. Those file boxes are not just for the office ladies! Think outside of the box when it comes to typical office storage solutions.
#4 Chalk Board Labels
#5 Put it in a Jar
- 2 inch Glass Cruets (shown below)
- Pint Jars in Wide and Regular Mouths
- Quart Jars in Wide and Regular Mouths
- Glass Jars with Locking Lids
Declutter Your Home in 31 Days!
Clear the clutter and organize your home with our daily emails! Every day for a month we will send you a prompt to declutter! Sign up for our email list below to get started.