For all of you plant lovers, I have 11 free plant SVG files that you do not want to miss. Upload these to your Cricut machine and make shirts, totes, mugs, tumblers, planters, and so much more. If you can personalize it, you can add one of these cute plant cut files to it! Don’t want to add a plant-themed file to your project? You can try one of our other free SVG files here!
First, you will want to download the Aloe Gorgeous SVG file using the form below. Then keep scrolling to get instructions on how to get the remaining 10 files as you don’t want to miss those. To get the first file, just sign up for the newsletter in the form below. Look for a form that has an image of the file you want to download and add your information. If you already get the newsletter, add your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. After you sign up, the SVG file will come to your email address. Be sure to check spam and your all mail folder if you are on gmail.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. If you would like to use it commercially, please contact me or get it from my shop page.
How to Use an SVG File with a Cricut Machine
If you don’t know how to upload and use the file provided with your Cricut machine, here is a brief overview along with some links that may help.
- Get the ZIP file from your email and download it to your device. You can see more about working with ZIP files here.
- You will want to extract the SVG file from the ZIP that you are provided. Remember that on a computer, an SVG file may look like an HTML file but it will work once uploaded. You can see more about how to view SVG files on a computer here.
- Then you need to upload that file to Cricut Design Space in order to use it to cut. The method for uploading depends on the device you are using. You can see videos on PC, iOS, and Android here.
- Once you have the file uploaded you are ready to cut your material and use your design!
Want more free plant SVG files?
Now that you have the Aloe Gorgeous SVG file, you will want to get the other 10 free files for today as well. After all, you can never have enough plant cut files to make all of the things! Can you have too many plant t-shirts? I say never!
Click on each of the links below to get the free cut files. You will need to follow the instructions on each page to get your file as they are not hosted on this website. I know you are going to love each and every one of them!
- Garden Gangster from The Kingston Home
- Botany Plants Lately? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome to the Jungle from Mad in Crafts
- Say Aloe to My Little Friend from That’s What Che Said
- Feelin’ Cute, Might Die Later from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- I’m a Succa for You from Kara Creates
- Crazy Plant Lady from Everyday Party Magazine
- Aloe Gorgeous from The Country Chic Cottage – YOU ARE HERE!
- I Don’t Remember Planting This from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Grows Here from Hello Creative Family
- You Grow Girl from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Cute Hand Drawn Plants from 100 Directions
So, which of these free plant SVG files is your favorite? I know it is hard to choose! Download several then make a few projects. I think you will love what you can create!