This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
My rustic farmhouse big boy room needed a lamp! Why not a baseball lamp? A good knock off seemed to fit the bill. So I made this kids baseball lamp similar to one I found in the Pottery Barn kids catalog. I love the way it turned out and I am showing you how to make your own below.
Supplies needed to make this baseball bat lamp:
- Lamp (I found mine at the thrift store)
- Shade (again from the thrift store)
- Spray paint
- Craft paint or vinyl
- Duct tape
- Cricut machine (see which is my favorite here)
- Cricut cut file (click here to access)
- Card stock or vinyl
- Red permanent marker
How to make a baseball desk lamp:
Love this baseball lamp and want more ideas? Try the links below!
- DIY Sports Lamp in Minutes!
- Adding Pattern Inside a Lamp Shade
- Sports Themed Room on a Budget
- Organizing Toys in a Child’s Bedroom
- Baseball Life SVG file
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!