Turn a case of mason jar into a trick or treat Halloween party game. This fun game is actually a trick AND a treat! Guests choose one jar for a surprise. The jars are filled with tasty treats that are labeled as gory Halloween tricks. Let the fun begin! This post is sponsored by Online Labels however all projects and opinions are my own. This post is part of the Craft Lightning series where we are posting easy Halloween crafts all week. If you have missed any of the fun, be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4.
Supplies needed to make your own Trick or Treat Halloween Party Game:
- 1 1/2 inch circle labels in white matte (OL2088WX)
- 2 1/2 inch circle labels in brown kraft (OL350BK)
- Rectangle labels in white matte (OL2515WX)
- Ball Canning Jelly Jars (1 case)
- Black duct tape
- Craft sticks
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Various food to put inside jars
- Printable eye ball file for small circle labels
- Printable file for game signs
Start by printing the eyeballs onto the 1 1/2 inch circle labels. Each jar lid gets a large brown kraft label and a small eye ball label in the center.
Wrap the box that the jars come in with black duct tape. Yes the original box is going to serve as our Halloween party game.
The individual name labels for the jars are going to be the large rectangular labels cut into four pieces. Cut as shown below.
Hot glue your printable signs onto craft sticks and onto the back of the Halloween party game as shown.
Fill each jar with your trick or treat and add a label to the front. I just wrote on those the contents of each jar. Ready to see the amazing contents I came up with for my jars?
- Bat Eyes — mini chocolate chips
- Vampire Fangs — red Mike and Ike candy
- Monster Slime — green jello
- Witch’s Warts — green Mike and Ike candy plus some green Dot candy
- Worms — gummy worms
- Frog Eyes — green grapes
- Spider Eyes — yogurt covered raisins
- Spider Legs — chocolate licorice cut into smaller pieces
- Pumpkin Teeth — candy corn
- Frog Bones — yogurt covered pretzels
- Blood — red jello
- Ghost Poop — mini marshmallows
Add your trick or treat jars to your Halloween party game for a roaring good time! This one is sure to be a hit with little kids as they will believe your food tricks. This quick and easy craft can be made in just minutes but will give your little goblins tons of fun at any Halloween party.