Try this refreshing cucumber mint sugar scrub recipe on your skin. This also makes a great gift idea that is inexpensive and easy to whip up in minutes. This is day 3 of spring mason jar week so be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to see today’s ideas. You can also catch up with day 1 and day 2 if you have missed any of the projects.
Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe
Please note that some links below may be affiliate links which means you do not pay anymore.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 8 – 10 drops peppermint oil (see this post on how to buy single oils for cheaper)
Add the chopped cucumber to a food processor. Add in remaining ingredients. Process until smooth and cucumber is completely processed into small pieces. Add to a jar for use or gift giving.
Be sure to store your cucumber mint sugar scrub in the refrigerator. You can take it out a few minutes before use to make the product easier to use. Be cautious when using any product with coconut oil in the shower. It can make the surface slippery and dangerous.
I love adding products like this to these 4 oz mini Ball jars. The recipe makes enough to go into four of these miniature jars. They are perfect for gift giving! Try this cucumber mint sugar scrub recipe for Mother’s Day, teacher appreciation, birthdays, and so much more. You can also whip up a batch for yourself! You will love the refreshing feel on your skin.
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber seeds removed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 8 - 10 drops peppermint oil
- Add the chopped cucumber to a food processor.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Process until smooth and cucumber is completely processed into small pieces.
- Add to a jar for use.
Just click on each of the links below to be taken to the crafts:
Head out an get your supplies to make a batch of this cucumber mint sugar scrub recipe today! Be sure to take our fun quiz below and find out what kind of mason jar you are as well!
- Mason jar I used the Ball sharing jars because of their pencil like shape.
- Pink fabric
- Yellow ribbon
- Fiber fill
- Printed pineapple tags
- Hole punch
- Start by adding your sugar scrub to your jar. I wanted the gift to look as much like a pencil as possible so I made an eraser top. Just use a small piece of pink fabric cut slightly larger than my mason jar lid with scissors.
- I then added a small amount of fiber fill under the fabric and put the lid on the jar as shown below.
- You will also need to print the pineapple tags, cut out using scissors, and punch a hole in the top. Then tie this around your jar using some yellow ribbon.