This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Today I am going to share with you how to make big brother little brother shirts with your Cricut machine. This project is super easy and the shirts are just adorable. This is a part of Craft Lightning week where we are celebrating obscure holidays all week. I made this project to celebrate brothers day which is May 24th. We are also highlighting a ton of other bloggers all week who are all making some obscure holiday crafts. You can catch some of those at the bottom of each post.
Supplies needed to make big brother little brother shirts:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
- Cricut machine (click here to see which is my favorite)
- Iron-on material in the color of your choice
- Cricut EasyPress or iron (click here to see why I like the EasyPress)
- Weeding tools (optional)
- Cricut cut file (click here to access)
- Open the cut file here and size to fit your shirts.
- Cut design from the iron-on material using your Cricut machine. Be sure to mirror the image before cutting and also cut with the shiny side of your material down on the mat.
- Weed away all excess from around your design as well as the centers of any letters. Weeding tools do make this a bit easier but they are optional.
- Then use an iron or the Cricut EasyPress to adhere your iron-on to the shirts.
- Your big brother little brother shirts are complete and ready for a pair of superheroes!
Make these cute shirts for a pair of brothers that you know. This also makes a great gift for a baby shower so the big brother gets a little something too.
I am sure you can think of other designs to add to your collection of big brother little brother shirts as well. I know that after making this pair, I want to make all the shirts! Y’all enjoy and happy Cricuting!
Love these big brother little brother shirts and want more ideas? Try the ideas from our bloggers below!
You can start by celebrating croissant day and making these cute felt croissants from Me and My Inklings.
Make a fun nightlight from a glass block for World Sleep Day and the tutorial on Leap of Faith Crafting.
You can also make some wall art for National Scrabble Day with the tutorial at Frog Prince Paperie.
Stay tuned for 15-minute projects like these big brother little brother shirts all week this week. You will love what we have in store for you!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!