This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This month I am offering up the free SVG file to make this dinosaur wall art. This is a part of our free SVG every month series. This is our second in the series and you can download the first one here. For now, let’s take a look at how to make this dinosaur wall art!
Supplies needed to make this dinosaur wall art:
- Sign (I picked this one up already stained and painted from Hobby Lobby.)
- White vinyl
- Cricut machine (click here to read which one is my favorite)
- Transfer tape
- Cut file (you can download that for free below)
Free SVG File
You will, of course, need the free SVG file to get started on this dinosaur wall art. You can add your name and email address below and it will be sent to you in a few minutes. If you don’t get your file within an hour, you can email [email protected] and I will help to troubleshoot.
Making Your Dinosaur Wall Art
- Download your free SVG file from the form above.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space. You can find a tutorial for how to that here.
- Cut your design from any color of vinyl that you wish.
- Weed away all the excess.
- Then use transfer tape to apply directly to the sign. If you can’t find a sign that is already stained and painted like mine, you will need to finish your sign before applying the vinyl.
Then just hang your dinosaur wall art in your home! This one is perfect for a kids room or even a nursery. Plus it is oh so easy to make!
Know someone that loves dinosaurs and is having a baby? Try making this great dinosaur wall art as a baby shower gift. They will love it and you will love how easy it is to make!