This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I thought a cross SVG would be perfect for Easter this year but what to pair it with? Why faith of course! This religious Easter SVG file is free and I have 12 more free SVGs that you can find below. Now, what are you waiting for? Download them and make all of the Easter crafts! You can also get even more Easter SVG files from last year here.
Free Cross SVG File
First, you will need to download the cross SVG file to your computer. To do that, you will need to sign up for our newsletter in the box below. Once signed up, the SVG will be sent to your email address as a zip file. You just click the button in the email to automatically download it to whatever device you are on. From there, you will need to unzip it to upload it to your Cricut. You can find instructions for uploading here.
Please remember that SVG files are for personal use only and you will need to contact me for commercial use. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues downloading or using your file and I will try to help.
Ways to Use This Easter SVG
Now that you have the cross SVG downloaded, how will you use it? I thought I would give you a list of ways to use this in your Cricut craft projects.
- Shirts (you can see more about using heat transfer vinyl here)
- Signs (you can see more about adding vinyl to wood here)
- Easter napkins (you can see more about adding HTV to napkins here)
- Engraved aluminum necklace (you can see more about engraving aluminum on the Maker here)
- Canvas art (you can see more about adding vinyl to canvas here)
- Leather keychain (you can see more about engraving leather here)
- Mason jar tissue holder (you can see how to make one here)
Those are just a few of the ideas you can try when using SVG files with your Cricut machines. There are so many ways to use files like this cross SVG!
More Religious Easter SVG Files
Want even more free SVG files for your Easter crafts? We have those for you as well!
Just click on each of the links below. Once there, you will need to follow the instructions on each blog post for downloading your SVG file.
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage
So, enjoy your cross SVG as well as these other religious SVG files. I also hope that you are yours have a very happy Easter!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!