DIY lotion is actually really easy to make. Today we have over 20 recipes to make in your home. Grab your supplies and get started making your own all natural beauty products. You will love the results it has on your skin and the fact that you are eliminating chemicals from your home. That my friends is a win-win….don’t you think? Plus, remember that Mother’s Day is fast approaching and these will also make great gift ideas.
DIY Lotion Ideas
Click on each of the links below to be taken to the DIY lotion recipe. The recipe will open in a new tab on your computer where you can then save it or pin it or print it or whatever else makes you happy. Y’all enjoy and start making DIY lotion at home soon!
- Cooling Aloe-Mint Body Lotion
- Easy Recipe for Beeswax Lotion
- Mermaid Lotion Bars
- Best Homemade Lotion
- How To Make Intensive Moisturizing Lotion
- Homemade Ultra Moisturizing Lotion
- Homemade Vitamin E Scar Lotion
- Cooling DIY Stress And Headache Relief Lotion
- Easy Homemade Crockpot Peppermint Lotion
- Coconut Oil Lotion Tutorial
- Easy DIY Shea Butter Lotion Recipe
- DIY Organic Baby Lotion
- Homemade Lotion Balls
- Coconut Oil Lotion Recipe
- Homemade Lotion Bars
- Lotion Recipe With Essential Oils
- Homemade Chocolate Massage Lotion
- Easy DIY Calamine Lotion
- DIY Organic Moisturizing Lotion
- How To Make Violet Lotion
- Homemade Lotion For Dry Skin
- Homemade Lavender Lotion Bars
These are great right? DIY lotion has never been easier to make! If you love these, however, you might also like our collection of handmade beauty products here. Between the two collections, you will be making all the gifts!
Now that you have the recipes to make your own DIY lotion, you will need to get the supplies as well. I have an Amazon widget below with some supplies that may be helpful. Remember that any links below are affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore but a portion of your purchase will go to this site. Y’all enjoy!
- Mason jar I used the Ball sharing jars because of their pencil like shape.
- Pink fabric
- Yellow ribbon
- Fiber fill
- Printed pineapple tags
- Hole punch
- Start by adding your sugar scrub to your jar. I wanted the gift to look as much like a pencil as possible so I made an eraser top. Just use a small piece of pink fabric cut slightly larger than my mason jar lid with scissors.
- I then added a small amount of fiber fill under the fabric and put the lid on the jar as shown below.
- You will also need to print the pineapple tags, cut out using scissors, and punch a hole in the top. Then tie this around your jar using some yellow ribbon.