This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Lithium ion batteries produce a consistent charge throughout the life of the battery. Ni-Cad batteries lose power as the battery runs.
- Lithium ion batteries can be charged many more times than Ni-Cad batteries, and are not damaged by leaving the charger on too long.
- Lithium ion batteries are lighter than Ni-Cad batteries, allowing for smaller more powerful outdoor and power tools.
· The Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com
· The Home Depot on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHomeDepot
· The Home Depot on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheHomeDepot
The Home Depot partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote their Lithium Ion power tool Father’s Day program. As part of this promotion, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products. The Home Depot believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.