This month I have a free kitchen SVG for you in the form of my grocery list cut file. You can actually see how to use it below with sublimation to make a cute dry erase board for your kitchen. Then you can keep your grocery list organized each and every week. Want more SVG files to organize your life? Keep reading as I am joining in with my blogger friends this month for cut files you are going to love.
Free Kitchen SVG
First, you will need to sign up for the kitchen SVG file below. Just sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the cut file will be sent to your email. Look for a box that has a picture of the file you want. If you already get our newsletter, just sign up again as you will not be subscribed to anything further.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me for commercial use or if you need any help with your download.
How to Make a Dry Erase Grocery List Board
Now that you have your free kitchen cut file, you can use it to make a cute grocery list board with sublimation. These metal sign sublimation blanks are perfect for making dry erase boards. There is no better way to add a grocery list to your kitchen.
- Kitchen SVG file (get this above)
- Cricut machine (the markers I am using fit in the Joy perfectly or you can use an adapter like this one for your Explore/Maker)
- Artesprix sublimation markers
- Metal panel sublimation blank
- Protective paper
- Heat resistant tape
- Copy paper
- Protective mat
- Cricut EasyPress or heat press
DIY Sublimation Dry Erase Board
Just follow the instructions below to make a sublimation dry erase board with your free kitchen SVG file. You will love how this helps to organize your life and your kitchen.
- Upload the SVG file to your Cricut machine and draw it with the sublimation markers on regular copy paper. You will want to mirror the design before drawing.
- Once your design has been drawn, remove the copy paper from the mat.
- Trim the paper with scissors to a little larger than your metal panel.
- Tape the copy paper to your blank with the sublimation ink against the white side of the metal blank. You can wrap the paper around the panel if you need to. Be sure to use heat resistant tape and tape down really well so the paper does not move.
- Use a protective mat and cover with protective paper. Then put the blank that has been covered with the paper on top. You will want this paper side up.
- Cover this entire thing with another layer of protective paper.
- Press at the time and temperature indicated for the metal panel sublimation blank.
- Remove the protective paper. You can remove the copy paper as soon as the blank is cool enough to touch without burning your skin.
- Then just peel back the paper to reveal your design! I found that scrubbing the panel with a magic eraser helped to make the dry erase board work a bit better with my markers. Otherwise, this project is ready to help you organize your kitchen.
Then just put this dry erase grocery list board in your kitchen and start keeping track of what you need to pick up from the store.
Don’t want to do sublimation? Use this free kitchen SVG to cut your design from vinyl and add to a dry erase board. You could also use it with markers to draw on paper and make pages for your planner. So many ways to get your life a bit more organized right now!
So, download this free kitchen SVG above and start creating with it today. You might even find yourself a bit more organized before the new year even begins.
More Free SVG Files for Organization
Need some more organization in your life? I have some more free SVG files that you are going to love!
Just click each of the links below and follow the directions on each page to download.
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage YOU ARE HERE
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
Enjoy this free kitchen SVG and these other free SVG files for organization. I know you will love using these files in your Cricut!
Need to organize your SVG files?
Are you overwhelmed with files on your computer? SVG files or digital cut files can take up a ton of space and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up Comes In! The Cut File Clean Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? What are you waiting for?