A free kitchen towel SVG file is something that I can always use. Making kitchen towels is one of my go-to projects for my own home or even to give as a gift. I mean you can always use some tea towels in your kitchen! So, why not grab this free SVG file and make one for yourself or a friend. You can also scroll to the bottom of this post and get 8 more free files just for you! I know you will love them in your kitchen!
Free Kitchen Towel SVG File
To get started with this project, you will first need to get the file. To do that, sign up for the newsletter in the box below and the file will be sent to your email address. Look for a box below with a picture of the file you want to download and add in your information. If you already get the newsletter, just add in your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Then just check your email to get the file and use it on your Cricut machine to make something amazing.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me for commercial use or also if you have any issues with your download.
How to Make a Kitchen Towel
Now that you have your free SVG file from the form above, how do you make that cute dishtowel? Well, there are a few different ways to make a kitchen towel with your Cricut machine. Here are a few that you can try:
- Add HTV to the front of the towel. You can see the beginner’s guide here to get started.
- Screen print your towel with some ink and a screen made from your Cricut. You can see more about Cricut screen printing here.
- Paint the design on the front of your towel using a stencil. My favorite method for this is freezer paper stenciling as it is easy and you get excellent results.
All of these methods are easy and will result in kitchen towels that really last. Just pick your favorite method or the one that seems the easiest and get started on your project.
In fact, you can make more than one kitchen towel while you have your Cricut machine out. I mean you can always use a few new towels in your kitchen, right? Be sure to keep scrolling and see even more SVG files that you may want to add to towels as well. After all, this free kitchen towel SVG is just the beginning!
So, make a few things for your own kitchen or make a housewarming gift for someone you care about. Either way, you are sure to love what you can create with this free kitchen towel SVG file.
More Free Kitchen SVG Files
Are you ready for the other files that I promised you? I have eight other files for your kitchen crafts that you are going to adore. Just click on each of the links below and follow the instructions on each page to download.
- Happiness is Homemade from Hello Creative Family
- Stupid Dishes from The Country Chic Cottage YOU ARE HERE!
- Well, Butter My Biscuit from Everyday Party Magazine
- The Secret Ingredient is Always Love from Kara Creates
- Farm Fresh Eggs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Some Like it Hot from 30 Minute Crafts
- J’eet from Mad in Crafts
- I Love You to the Fridge and Back from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Y’all Come Eat from Pineapple Paper Company
So, download this free kitchen towel SVG and these other files now! You will be so happy that you did.
Need Help Organizing Your SVG Files?
Are you overwhelmed with the number of files on your computer? SVG (or digital cut) files can take up a ton of space and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up comes in! The Cut File Clean Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? Grab it now.