I wanted to share the graduation cupcakes I made for the party this past weekend with y’all. These are super easy to make with your Cricut machine! Yesterday I shared how I made an extra large hoop wreath. You will also want to see more high school graduation party ideas here where I show you the full party!
Supplies to make graduation cupcakes:
Some items below were given to me free of charge but all projects and opinions are always my own.
- Cricut Machine (I used my Cricut Maker but you can use any of the Cricut line up for this project.) (Click here to learn about the differences between the machines.) (CLICK HERE FOR A DEAL RIGHT NOW AS WELL!)
- White card stock (or any color of your choice)
- Rose gold metallic card stock (or any color of your choice)
- Cricut cut file
- Xyron sticker maker (optional)
- Start by opening up this file in Cricut Design Space. Confused about Cricut Design Space? Click here to download our free beginner’s guide!
- Then cut your wrappers from white card stock and your graduation hats from metallic rose gold card stock. You can change up these colors depending on your party theme.
- Then remove the pieces from your mat.
- Adhere the graduation hats to the centers of the wrappers with some adhesive. I find that a Xyron sticker maker makes quick work of this task.
- Then just wrap around your cupcakes using a bit of double sided tape to secure the wrapper.
- Add these cute graduation cupcakes to wood slices for a rustic display.
These graduation cupcakes went over great at our party! Stay tuned to see even more projects as well as a final party wrap up you don’t want to miss!
Love these graduation cupcakes and want more projects? Try the links below!
- Graduation Party Ideas: Advice Jar
- Graduation Advice Cards
- Card Box for Graduation
- Graduation Centerpieces
- Free Printable Grad Cupcake Wrappers
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!