Grab these free printable vintage labels for your jars! This is a quick and easy project to make any jar or bottle look old in minutes! If you’re looking for instant farmhouse style, this project is for you! Grab some kraft paper labels to make your own vintage look-a-like labels in minutes.
I love the look of vintage bottles and distressed labels! They can be used for so many different kinds of projects, like adding a spooky element to Halloween labels, apothecary jars, and even pantry organization.
I have the printable vintage labels for you below and you can use some ink to distress the edges. Follow along with the instructions below to make your own vintage labels.
How to make your own vintage labels
Supplies needed to make your own vintage labels:
- Brown Kraft 4 x 5 inch label
- Brown Kraft 2 1/2 inch round label
- Kraft Paper 3.375 by 2.3125 inch label
- My printable label art (links are given below)
- Old bottles and containers
- Distress Ink Pad or other brown colored ink
- Computer and printer
First, grab the printable files below and print them onto your labels. There is one file for each size of label. The graphics are all from the amazing Graphics Fairy.
- OL475BK Brown Kraft Printable File (4 x 5 inch label)
- Brown Kraft OL350BK Printable File ( 2 1/2 inch round label)
- Brown Kraft OL5030BK Printable File ( 3.375 by 2.3125 inch label)
Let’s make them even more vintage and worn with a little distress ink.
To do this, I cut around the label so I could distress the edges. You don’t have to cut into the label, just around the outside. Don’t worry, they do not have to be perfect, especially since we’re distressing them so that the labels will look old and worn.
How to distress printable vintage labels
Once you have the vintage labels cut out, just rub the label edges onto your ink pad.
Set the distressed vintage labels aside to dry and start on your next one.
Want an even more distressed look? Try tearing away the sides of your label before you distress them.
After your ink dries, it is just a matter of peeling and sticking to your jars and bottles.
What do you think? Could I fool the standard observer into thinking these are truly vintage bottles? I think so!
I tried to pick a favorite but I really can’t. Maybe the large one with the dogs that is so colorful? They all make my vintage-loving heart go pitter-patter.
Grab your labels from Online Labels then print these images from the Graphics Fairy. Use these around in your home as farmhouse decor and no one will be the wiser. What a fun addition to any vintage decor. These printable vintage labels are sure to make your heart pitter-patter as well.
This post is sponsored by Online Labels however all projects and opinions are my own.
Love these? Then check out another way to make vintage-looking labels by clicking here.
Check out these other Farmhouse Style Crafts:
- DIY Painted Handle Cutting Boards
- Menu Board with Farmhouse Style
- DIY Wooden Candlesticks
- Pallet Projects that Sell
- DIY Rustic Chalkboard
- Mason Jar Tissue Holder
- DIY Rustic Wood Flag
- Easy Farmhouse Style Fall Centerpiece
- DIY Wooden Dough Bowl
- Grain Sack Pillows
- First grab the printable files linked above and print onto your labels. There is one file for each size of label.
- Cut around the label to distress the edges. You don’t have to cut into the label, just around the outside.
- Once you have the vintage labels cut out, just rub the label edges onto your ink pad.
- Set the distressed vintage labels aside to dry and start on your next one.
- After your ink dries, it is just a matter of peeling and sticking to your jars and bottles.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!