This month I have a free Christmas lights SVG that you are going to love. It is a monogram frame so you can add in your initials then add it to a ton of surfaces. I am going to show you just how to personalize this SVG file below. I also have 16 other free Christmas SVG files at the bottom of this post that you don’t want to miss. Now that is a whole lot of holiday crafting on a budget! You might even want to check out our free Christmas SVG files from last year.
Free Christmas Lights SVG
You will need to sign up for our newsletter below in order to get the free SVG file. Look for a form with a picture of the file you want and enter your information. Once you add your info, the file will be sent directly to your email address. If you already get our newsletter, just fill out the form again as you will not be signed up for anything further.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me for commercial use or if you have any issues with your download.
How to Personalize this Monogram SVG File
Once you get your file, you will want to add your own monogram initials to the inside. Follow our instructions below to do just that.
- Unzip the file you are sent via email and upload the SVG to Cricut Design Space. You can see more information on uploading here.
- Download and add a monogram font to your device. You can see more information on using any font with your Cricut here. I am using the Round Monogram font and you can get it for free here. Want to change it up with a different font? You can see more great monogram fonts here.
- Delete off the ABC monogram from the file in Cricut Design Space. Then use the font you downloaded above to add your own initials. Remember that a monogram should be first initial, last initial, and then middle initial. The order is important. You will also want to use all three fonts that you download in order to make your monogram a circle.
- Resize the letters and position them in Cricut Design Space so that they are a circle and inside of your Christmas lights SVG file.
- You can then group any like colors and get ready to cut.
From there, it is just a matter of cutting your design and applying it to your surface. You can use this free Christmas lights SVG for a tumbler as I have or even a mug. I also think this one would look great on the pocket area of any shirt or even a custom Christmas ornament.
Wherever you add this SVG file, you are sure to love how it looks! A cute Christmas lights monogram is all anyone needs for a little holiday cheer!
Want more holiday SVG files?
I promised you even more great holiday SVG files that you can download for free. I actually have 17 files total and I know you are going to love each and every one.
Just click on the links for each of the files below to head to the blogs that are hosting them. You will need to follow the instructions on each page to download.
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage (YOU ARE HERE)
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
So grab your free Christmas lights SVG or any of these other holiday SVG files and get a jump start on your crafting. You will be so glad you did!