Have you purchased a new machine and are now confused by Cricut setup? Cricut machine setup can be a bit confusing and I have heard from several people that never get their machine out of the box. Well, get ready to get that machine out of the box and use it to its fullest potential! From Cricut Maker setup to Cricut Explore Air 2 setup, we are answering all of the questions you might have about where to get started with your machine.
Cricut Machine Setup
So, where do you start? Get your machine out of the box now! I created a video all about unboxing your machine and starting the setup. Cricut has made it easy for you. Now it is just up to you to do it and start getting creative with your machine.
Cricut Design Space Setup
Maybe you can’t watch the video or you missed some of the information. Don’t worry! I have everything you need to know about setting up your Cricut machine below.
- Find the start here book in your Cricut box.
- Go to the website indicated to begin setup.
- This will walk you through setting up a Cricut account and downloading Cricut Design Space to your computer or mobile device.
- The tutorial will continue to walk you through your first project. Everything that you need to make your first project is included with every Cricut machine. This makes Cricut setup super easy to do! It also makes it simple to learn all about your new machine.
Learning More About Your Machine
So, now that you have your Cricut setup, how do you learn more about Cricut Design Space and using it with your new machine? I have a variety of options that may help you!
- Free Cricut Beginner’s Guide to get you started with Cricut Design Space.
- Over 50 Cricut how-to videos to show you the ins and outs of your machine as well as get you started with some projects.
- A guide to Cricut accessories that will let you know what else you need to make the most of your Cricut machine.
- The ultimate guide to Cricut tools so you will know what is needed and what is just nice to have.
- Over 60 Cricut Iron-on crafts to get inspired for your first project.
- Which Cricut machine is right for You? We are comparing the Cricut Maker vs. Explore Air 2 for those that still need to decide.
- What is Cricut Access and do you need it? For those that need help deciding.
- Free SVG files for your machine every month.
- Finally, even more information on how to use your Cricut machine for those that are still having problems.
So, whether you need Cricut Maker setup or Cricut Explore Air 2 setup, the video and links above should help you master your machine. You will be making great projects in no time at all. If you have any questions or are having issues, please leave us a comment below. We might even do a future video all about your issue. Cricut setup does not have to be hard! Use our guide to get your machine out of the box and running today.
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!