This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Need an extra cute pumpkin SVG to add to a cute onesie for your little one? I have one that will let everyone know that your little one is the cutest pumpkin in the patch. You can download this file for free below along with 13 more free files at the bottom of this post that you don’t want to miss. Between these and our free fall SVG files from last year, you can make all of the things for this season.
Free Pumpkin SVG File
Start by downloading the custest pumpkin in the patch SVG file. Just sign up for the newsletter in the form below. Then the file will be sent directly to your email address. Look for a form below with a picture of the file you want then sign up. Already signed up for our newsletter? Just add your information again to get this file. You will not be signed up for anything further.
Please remember that this file is for personal use only. You can contact me if you have issues with the download or to get a commercial license.
How to Make a Cute Onesie with Your SVG File
Now that you have your free SVG file, are you ready to make something adorable with it? I love making cute onesies to give as gifts for just about any occasion. In fact, this one is perfect for baby’s first Halloween or first Thanksgiving. So, be sure to get this free pumpkin SVG and whip up a bodysuit for your little one.
- Start by downloading the SVG file above and uploading it to your machine. You can find instructions for uploading it to a Cricut by clicking here.
- Then cut the file on your machine from heat transfer vinyl. Be sure to mirror your image and cut with the shiny side down on the mat. I used three colors of vinyl but that is optional. You can see the basics of working with heat transfer vinyl here.
- Weed away all excess including the centers of all letters. You want to be left with only what you want to add to your shirt.
- Then press the heat transfer vinyl to your onesie using an iron, heat press, or EasyPress. You can see which I like by clicking here.
- Peel back the carrier sheet to reveal your design. If any of the vinyl is lifting, be sure to press again before removing.
- Your cute little fall onesie is ready for your little one to wear all season long.
So easy and oh so cute! This cut file is actually perfect for boys and girls. Plus it is not just for babies! Toddlers and preschoolers can also be the cutest pumpkin in the patch. Just follow the same instructions for making a shirt.
Pair your completed shirt with a flannel coat or a ruffled skirt. Either way, they are sure to look adorable in their new pumpkin shirt. And you will love it too because you made it on a budget with our free pumpkin SVG!
More Free Pumpkin Cut Files
I did promise you some more files in addition to this one didn’t I? Well, hold on to your hats because you are going to love these designs!
Click on each of the links below to be taken to the page for the file. You will need to follow the instructions on each page to download.
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch – The Country Chic Cottage
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice – The Kingston Home
- Mommy’s / Daddy’s Little Pumpkin – Pineapple Paper Co
- Give ’em Pumpkin to Talk About – That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – Hello Creative Family
- Hello Pumpkin – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Happiness is Homemade
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand-drawn Pumpkin – See Lindsay
- Spice Spice Baby – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pie Love You – Crafting in the Rain
- Little Pumpkin Lotta Spice – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Pumpkin – 100 Directions
- Farmhouse Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
Enjoy all of these pumpkin SVG files! I know your crafts will be amazing!