I have a special treat for you today with a wine SVG file plus several more free cut files for your craft projects. If you are a wine lover or just know one, you will want to grab one or more of these files and use them with your Cricut machine. I added my version to a wine glass, however, this one could also be used to make a shirt and so much more. So, follow along below to see how to get your copy of this digital cut file.
To get the good friends wine together SVG file, just sign up for the newsletter in the box below. Once you do that, the file will be sent to your email address. Look for a box below that has a picture of the file you want to download. If you already get the newsletter, just add your information again as you will not be signed up for anything further. Once you add your information, just check your email to get your file.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. If you want to use it commercially or have issues, please contact me.
How to Use This Wine Cut File
Now that you have your wine SVG, what will you make? Upload the file to Cricut Design Space using these instructions then cut from the material of your choice. Here are a few ideas for using your file to make something amazing.
- Cut from adhesive vinyl and add to a wine glass, tumbler, or even a cute wood sign.
- Use HTV to make a shirt, tote bag, or even a fabric banner for a party.
- Cut from cardstock and add to a card for a friend’s birthday.
- Want to make a bunch of shirts for a girls’ trip? You can even make a silkscreen using your Cricut machine.
No matter how you use it, I know you will love using this file over and over again for a ton of gifts. This is a great way to share a glass of wine together with some amazing friends.
So, be sure to grab this wine SVG and make something amazing for yourself or to give as gifts. You will also want to keep scrolling as I have even more wine fun for you below!
More Free Wine SVGs
I promised you even more wine cut files and I aim to please. In fact, I have 9 more files you can get below. Then use all of these free files for your Cricut craft projects.
- Time to Wine Down – 30 Minute Crafts
- AM/PM matching set – Mad in Crafts
- Love the wine you’re with – Crafting in the Rain
- Sip Sip Hooray – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Partners in Wine -Happy Go Lucky
- Wine Glasses – 100 Directions
- Everything Happens for a Riesling – Happiness is Homemade
- I’ve Waited Nine Months for This! – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Every Day Is Winesday – Hello Creative Family
- Good Friends Wine Together – The Country Chic Cottage (YOU ARE HERE!)
I hope you enjoy this wine SVG as well as the cut files from my friends. Now all that is left to do is to make something amazing!
Need Help Organizing Your SVG Files?
Are you overwhelmed with the number of files on your computer? SVG (or digital cut) files can take up a ton of space, and it can be so hard to find exactly what you are looking for. That is where Cut File Clean Up comes in! The Cut File Clean-Up system ends the frustration of organizing your cut files so that you can find what you need and get to the best part of crafting—actually making your project.
The best part is that you can get it for a deal right now with great bonuses. And yes those bonuses include even more digital cut files for your crafting. You can’t get enough of those right? Grab it now.