I have a great recipe for you today – lemon rosemary salt. After our entire week of craft room tours, I thought a recipe was in order for the weekend. This lemon rosemary salt is delicious on just about everything! Grilling? Try it with steak or chicken. Add it to sliced-up potatoes and roast. It is especially good as a finishing salt over fish. It also makes a wonderful gift for your foodie friends, especially when you use the free printable labels below. Yep pop it in a mason jar and add the labels for a great gift!
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 bag Easter M and M candies
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter for 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Pour the mixture of the cereal and gently mix until the cereal is all coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2-gallon ziplock bag and add the confectioner’s sugar. Seal the bag and shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Spread the cereal out onto the baking sheet to cool. Sprinkle M and M candies and mini marshmallows throughout the cereal.
- Store in an airtight container.
C’mon spring we are ready for ya! I have over 20 fun Easter desserts for y’all today. Click around on the list below and find a fun dessert for your Easter feast. Adult and kids alike will love these fun creations. Will you serve up carrots? Or bunnies? Maybe flowers? Whatever you choose I have you covered with the fun Easter desserts below.
It may not feel like spring out there but it is here! Spring is here! I am going to celebrate a little with my spring push pop cupcakes. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed but I thought we would celebrate here a bit as well. These are super festive and easy to make. So bring it on spring we are ready for ya!
It is Teacher Appreciation Week around here and I am sharing my candy covered pretzel pencils today. A great idea for a small token of your appreciation. The teacher will love this delicious and unique gift idea. If you have missed any of the fun this week, be sure to check out the round ups from day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4. Also, come back each afternoon as I round up even more great Teacher Appreciation ideas from our blog partners. Want a chance to be featured? Link up your quick Teacher Appreciation crafts to our linky party today. Now lets learn how to make those candy covered pretzel pencils.
Carrot Cookies from Nutter Butters Recipe
I love fresh herbs. The only thing better than buying them is to grow them yourself. I have 10 recipes with fresh herbs to share with y’all today plus I am sharing a super simple way to grow your own herbs at home. Miracle-Gro is launching a new product called Gro-ables that are perfect for even those that are new to gardening or have a black thumb. They are guaranteed to grow y’all. You will be making these 10 recipes in no time.
- Grilled Potato Packets with Thyme
- Scrambled Eggs with Basil
- Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
- Grilled Artichokes with Parsley
- Grilled Chicken with Cilantro
- White Beans wtih Pancetta and Sage
- Homemade Potato Chips with Chives
- Salmon Cakes with Dill
- Crackers with Thyme
- Roasted Corn with Oregano Butter
Now that your mouth is watering, watch the video below for more information on Miracle-Gro Gro-ables and take the guesswork out of gardening and growing your own food.
I will be using the Gro-ables in my home then putting my spin on one of the recipes above. Y’all stay tuned and see how my herbs turn out. Grab some Gro-ables of your own and play along with me. Which recipe above will you try?
Follow me on instagram and I will post pictures of my seed pods and herbs as they grow as well.