This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Everywhere I look these days I see cauliflower being used in another amazing recipe. I thought I would bookmark a few and give them a try. Then I thought I should share them here so y’all can give these cauliflower recipes a try as well. Y’all enjoy experimenting with these ideas. Do you have any other ideas for how to use cauliflower?
- Fettucine Alfredo (Cooking Classy)
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Cooking Classy)
- Gluten Free Buffalo Cauliflower Bites (Mom Endeavors)
- Tator Tots (Crafty Morning)
- Garlic Roasted Cauliflower (Primavera Kitchen)
- Acorn Squash Soup (Makeovers and Motherhood)
- Sweeter Potato Mash (The Fit Fork)
- Bang Bang Cauliflower (Kirbie Cravings)
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower with Avocado (iFoodreal)
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower (Crunchy Creamy Sweet)
For a more traditional take, y’all be sure to try my broccoli cauliflower salad as well.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!