This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
We are wrapping up a week of DIY Valentines today that you can make with your Cricut machine. There have been some fabulous ideas this week and I wanted to add them all here so you don’t miss any! You will find step by step instructions for each one at the links below. Break out your Cricut and get started on some fabulous Valentine’s Day projects.
You can click on each of the links below to be taken to the instructions for each project. Want to see the pictures of each one before you click? Just scroll to the bottom of this post. Remember that some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
New to Cricut and Design Space? Be sure to download our free beginner’s guide here!
- Funny Valentine with a Llama
- DIY Pie or Cake Stencils
- Paper Rosette Hearts
- Valentine Felt Envelopes
- Galentines Day SVG Files
- DIY Be Mine Banner
- Won’t Zoo Be Mine Valentines
- I Love You Gift Tag
- Mini Chocolate Boxes
- Cheesy Valentines I SODA Like You
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes
- Vintage Heart Valentine’s Garland
- My Heart Belongs to Tacos Shirt
- Dishwasher Safe Vinyl Mug
- Cute Valentine Bookmark
- Swirly Heart Valentine Card
- Cricut Owl Valentine Basket
- Dinosaur Coloring Valentine Cards
- Valentine Nail Art Decals
- Locked Heart Valentine’s Day Card
- Love Wall Art with Farmhouse Style
- Simple Sew Felt Heart Garland
- Valentine Treat Boxes
- 3D Heart Wall Art
- Printable Valentine Cards
- Valentine’s Mini Heart Banner
- Hand Lettered Vday Shirt
- Farmhouse Sign DIY
- Valentine’s Day Garland
- Valentine Mini Treat Bags
- Candle for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Snacks Plus a Treat Box
- Valentine Shirts with the Cricut
- DIY Wreath for Valentine’s Day
- Sucker Valentines
- Tic Tac Toe Valentines Card
- DIY Mason Jar Candles
- Wood Valentine’s Day Sign
- DIY Faux Leather Earrings
- Love Is Our Religion Pillow
- Love Vinyl Wall Art
- Buffalo Plaid Heart Shirt
- Sweet Milk Bottles
- Love Notes Box Frame
- Color Your Own Valentine Card
- Felt Heart Corner Bookmark
- Faux Leather Heart Earrings
- Galentines Wine Bag
- Stenciled Treat Bags
- Decorating Mugs with Vinyl
- Hugs and Kisses Necklace
Don’t have a Cricut machine? Thinking of buying one? Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.
I hope you have enjoyed these DIY Valentines that you can make this year! Happy crafting!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!