A gift that says thank you for helping me grow is perfect for teacher’s or even Mother’s Day. We have the details below on how to create this fun gift idea in just minutes. Plus a free printable tag that will really top it off. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed where I am a paid design team contributor however all projects and opinions are my own.
Supplies needed to make this thank you for helping me grow gift:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- Artificial Succulents
- David Tutera Wood Favor Baskets
- Burlap (scraps work great for this!)
- Craft Sticks
- Printable Tags (click here to print the tags)
- White Cardstock
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Start by lining your baskets with a scrap of burlap. Just it slightly larger so it hangs over the edge some. Add any succulents of your choice to the basket and secure with hot glue.
This gift is ready for Teacher Appreciation Week or Mother’s Day! Make this simple gift idea to say thank you for helping me grow!
I love a quick, easy, and inexpensive gift idea that also look great! Y’all enjoy and make these for someone that you care about.
Love this thank you for helping me grow gift and need more teacher appreciation gift ideas? See our links below!
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift
- Hero Teacher Gift in a Jar
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Gift Tag
- Cake Slice Teacher Gift
- Popcorn Teacher Gift in a Jar
- EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher
- Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Ideas
- Gumball Mason Jar Teacher Gift
- plus this list of 50 Teacher Gift Ideas!
Say thank you to your teacher in a meaningful way!