Learn how to create this fun succulent gift idea in just minutes. This gift is perfect for teachers appreciation gifts or mother’s day. Plus, the free printable tag that says “thank you for helping me grow” tops it all off! This homemade gift is easy and inexpensive to make!
This was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed where I am a paid design team contributor however all projects and opinions are my own.
Plus, it’s perfect for those who love beautiful plants but aren’t exactly a green thumb. It’s easy to put together, too. All you need are a few craft items and a little time.
Don’t forget to print out the free gift tag to top it all off! If you are looking for other gift tags, we have plenty of different themes on this site. From Christmas to Valentine’s Day to housewarming, I’m sure you’ll find a gift tag that suits your gift perfectly!
How to Make a Succulent Gift for Teachers and Moms
Supplies needed to make this gift from artificial succulents:
Links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- Artificial Succulents
- David Tutera Wood Favor Baskets
- Burlap (scraps work great for this!)
- Craft Sticks
- Printable Tags (click here to print the tags)
- White Cardstock
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
Start by lining your baskets with a scrap of burlap, slightly larger than the basket so it hangs over the edge. Add any succulents of your choice to the basket and secure with hot glue.
This gift is ready for Teacher Appreciation Week or Mother’s Day! Make this simple gift idea to say thank you for helping me grow!
I love a quick, easy, and inexpensive gift idea that also look great! Y’all enjoy and make these for someone that you care about.
Love this thank you for helping me grow gift and need more teacher appreciation gift ideas? See our links below!
- EOS Lip Balm Flower Gift
- Hero Teacher Gift in a Jar
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Gift Tag
- Cake Slice Teacher Gift
- Popcorn Teacher Gift in a Jar
- EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher
- Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Ideas
- Gumball Mason Jar Teacher Gift
- plus this list of 50 Teacher Gift Ideas!
Say thank you to your teacher in a meaningful way!
- Start by lining your baskets with a scrap of burlap, slightly larger than the baskets so it hangs over the edge. Add the succulents to the basket and secure them with hot glue.
- Print the tags onto white card stock and use scissors or a paper cutter to cut to size. Hot glue the tags to the craft sticks. Then, place the sticks into the basket. Secure with hot glue if needed.