What can Time Dog help you with? Below is a graphic direct from Time Dog explaining what they do (in green) and what they can't do (in red).
- Asking them to hunt down a coupon for an item I needed to purchase. They found results that I was unable to find and in a very timely manner. It took a couple of days and a few emails from them but it saved me $20 which is awesome.
- Asking them to hunt down information on a new crafting tool I had received. They sent me great videos that really helped me rapidly learn how to use the tool. This saved time I would have spent googling the videos.
- Asking them for recipes that would work with a certain ingredient. I had an overflow of okra in my garden and wanted some ideas of what to do with it. Great results from Time Dog in a timely fashion which again saving me time with online research.
- Asking them for healthy snack and lunch options for my kids. I really wanted some different and innovative links. Unfortunately, I really did not get that from the links I received. I ended up doing some of my own research on this one.
- Asking them to find a family doctor in a certain area that was taking new patients. This turned out to be something I needed to do myself due to health insurance restrictions. They did send me links to research the doctors I did find.
In summary, my feelings on Time Dog are:
- Excellent customer service. Each email went above and beyond my expectations.
- They will continue to work on your question even after the initial conversation to get a good answer.
- It is nice to send off an email with things you need to research and have someone send you back an email with appropriate links and information.
- No contracts to sign.
- They do not continue charging your credit card month after month. You do not have to call to cancel service.
- If you shop online quite a bit, the benefit of having them find you working coupon codes might be enough justification to pay for the service.
- I did not feel like I had enough questions for them to answer to justify the expense.
- Most of the things on my to do list really have to be done by ME in person and are things Time Dog cannot handle for me.
- By coincidence, I bought a smart phone during this time. The smart phone performed many of the same functions that I might have called Time Dog for (texting for me, etc).