This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This Dr. Seuss quote globe is an easy DIY project that is perfect for your home. This is also a great idea for teachers if you are looking for a fun gift idea. You can get all of the supplies needed to make one then cut the quotes with your Silhouette or Cricut. I personally used my Silhouette to cut all four quotes and then applied to my globe. Ready to create your own version?
Supplies needed to make your own Dr. Seuss quote globe:
Please note that links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore.
- I Spy DIY Globe
- Marker (I used gold.)
- Black vinyl
- Weeding tool
- Transfer tape
- Quote image (see below on how to download)
First you will need to download the file to add to your Silhouette software. You can just put your email address in the box below to get the file with all four quotes delivered right to your inbox. You can then download to your computer. The file works perfectly on a 12×12 piece of vinyl.
You can now begin to make your globe. See the video below for a brief explanation of how to make this Dr. Seuss quote globe.
Can’t watch the video? No problem! Here are the step by step instructions.
Dr. Seuss Quote Globe
- Color the globe with your marker (you can use the color(s) of your choice).
- Add the file to your Silhouette software and trace it to get cut lines. If you don’t know how to do this, click here to reference our tutorial.
- Cut the vinyl and weed any excess.
- Use transfer tape to apply to your globe.
- Apply quotes in various locations.
- Step back and admire your great globe!
I used four different Dr. Seuss quotes that relate to travel for this DIY project.
I love how it turned out! It is perfect for any room in your home.
Add this one to your must make list and make a teacher in your life very, very happy.
This globe actually came from a box I received from Darby Smart. If you don’t know about this, you can get a subscription box with a craft project a month delivered right to your door. Stay tuned as I have more boxes on the way and so much more to share with y’all.
Love this Dr. Seuss quote globe and want more Seuss inspired crafts? See the links below!
- 101 Dr. Seuss Craft Ideas
- 50 of the Best Dr. Seuss Craft Ideas
- 20 Dr. Seuss Party Ideas
- 50 Dr. Seuss Crafts in 15 Minutes or Less